9/11 10th anniversary

Admiral "Bull" Halsey

As you probably know by now, today marks the 10th anniversary of 9/11 terrorist attack. I know it might not be comfortable to discuss this, but I feel like I have to express my deepest condolences for the family, the people, and all of America...

Edited by Namie Amuro

9/11 has become a consumer event. Not interested anymore. This nation treats lives like products and services.

I feel sorry for the families of all.

1 death is a tragedy. 1,000 deaths is a statistic.

I was too young (10) for the day to really affect me. I just remember thinking, "Why are these plane crashes such a big deal and why am I not going to school?" Then I was eventually told the place crashes were intentional but my small mind still couldn't really grasp the situation.

It's the one day a year everyone suddenly loves America and remembers those who died and those who bravely fought afterwards and blah blah blah. I don't know how to feel anymore, sans sorry for those who died.

Well for those who have lost someone from that time. It's a painful moment. Thoughts out to those that had to suffer for such an event. Surprisingly work had us take a flight today on 9/11 had me laugh a lil.

9/11 has become a consumer event. Not interested anymore. This nation treats lives like products and services.

I feel sorry for the families of all.

What so you're not interested in Christmas either?!

As for treating people like products and services, I believe that the theory of human capital, among other things, can be used to justify such an approach.

What so you're not interested in Christmas either?!

As for treating people like products and services, I believe that the theory of human capital, among other things, can be used to justify such an approach.

I'm not religious (I know you're joking but I felt like answering anyway).

I meant the 9/11 knick-knacks. These people's lives have been used to create needless wars, a terrible government, and racist people buying silly bullshit like "We'll never forget" (I don't think I need to say this, but I obviously mean only some are racist). If 9/11 really mattered to anyone, no one actually needs to say this or hear this in order to remember. No one needs to buy things to help them remember a tragedy. In my opinion, it's fucked up and twisted thinking.

Edited by Phoenix Wright