We have to be vocal now

Esaka

I agree with the opening post, though I think we highly overestimate ourselves. With FE12 being an all-around 'better' game than FE11, I'm sure that they have/had plans to release it internationally, but as software moves on the developers must as well which resulted in its delay/termination. I've been petitioning Nintendo for a variety of things for awhile, and I do think that we will do nothing to hurt FE13's chances by emailing and petitioning, but that's all I can say. We should take action and hype, but what we will accomplish in the long run is uncertain and hard to pinpoint.

• 3 weeks later...

I guess this is actually quite consistent with what IS has done in the past. Overseas-only Advance Wars DoR, Battle Clash and Metal Combat, Japan-only FE1/2/3/4/5/6/12, Famicom Wars (FC/SFC/GB), the original Panepon (EDIT - oh wait, Panepon wasn't Japan-only at all...)...

In case of the Japan-only ones, it's that NOA just doesn't care or anything (the reverse is partially IS's own issues). I actually think bugging NOE instead would be a better way out; they seem to like their gamers more these days, making NOA now the worst Nintendo branch around.

If there is any plan for signing petition or email-flooding NOA, I'll gladly do it. If not, I gotta find some way to get their attention...

Edited by nocturnal YL

The Advance Wars International-Only thing was a mix between bad timing with 9/11 (if I recall correctly) and a lack of sincere interest in the game series itself. The last title was actually reworked especially to appeal to Western images of war.

I hope the Nintendo Wars series isn't finished, but it wasn't looking good with the last three releases... don't know the sales numbers, but the release dates getting, basically, no attention is a big factor.