Bizarro Mafia- Game Over

riariadne

victoly  

14 members have voted

1. 1. do i win guys (read: did you enjoy this game)

• Yes
    • No
    • No for reasons that couldn't be controlled by host
    • It was fun but it could've been balanced better
    • abstain

No one here cares about what I have to say so I say whatever I want to(no offense Bizz, I just thought trolling you would be fun since you were trolling us for a while now)

so yeah

##Unvote

WHAT IS LOVE ENGLISH

• Replies 956
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to know what the heck kind of logic Blitz is using to vote for Bizz. It's not worth voting for, but it's shaky at best and screwy at worst.

It seems to be based on the fact that she agreed with the "no talking during the night" mentality :/

Anyway, something that's bothering me a bit is that there were 3 kills tonight, but only 2 last night while Proto claims he idled. Why weren't there 3 deaths last night as well? Doctor, same target or restricted kill are possibilities I guess, but still...

Actually, let's think about the possibility "restricted kill", and let's assume it's a town role (even though I'm not entirely sure why we'd have one in addition to an unlimited Vig). Why would they shoot tonight? If it's indeed a town role, the most likely target would have been Slayer, but judging by Proto's comments, I'd have assumed he'd shoot Slayer, so I wouldn't have wasted a limited kill.

I'm looking through the thread, and I don't see a post where Proto directly said he'd shoot Slayer. Having him idle under those circumstances doesn't make sense to me, though.

Having him idle under those circumstances doesn't make sense to me, though.

Everyone wanted a cop report before further action was taken. /;

Also, don't mind me; a lot of the time when I play mafia I forget a lot of my past opinions in favor for the ones I most currently have. Existentialism etc etc

I don't know though, I mean I wasn't sure but I could understand why SEG was mafia

I'm looking through the thread, and I don't see a post where Proto directly said he'd shoot Slayer. Having him idle under those circumstances doesn't make sense to me, though.

True, he never says it directly, but take a look at these...

I don't want OUR protective roles dead, no. I don't care about YOUR protective roles.

Anybody who doesn't already have a ~95% chance of being Mafia.

A Tailor only alters the PMs for investigations iirc. And if that were the case, Slayer would have suggested it earlier. Slayer should have said something far more productive than "I still hold my grounds as being bodyguard". But I'm guessing he gave up in trying to defend himself because now he only needs to convince me, and not the rest of the Town, in order to survive, and I'm not accepting the possibility of multiple Bodyguards.

lol

In any case, regardless of Kirsche's doubts on Slayer's alliance, it would definitely be a waste to have a Cop check out someone who is about to get shot by a Vig, no matter what alignment Slayer ends up flipping.

That can only happen if he is Town. But he claimed Bodyguard, and also claimed to do the same thing as this "Guardian" role. So unless you're suggesting that Reinfleche used two totally different names in order to write down the SAME role, while also making sure that the descriptions for each role are completely identical (aside from flavor), then I fail to see how there is any possibility of a Town Slayer. Aside from the Tailor role, but well, the whole reason why it's so broken is because it forces us to do stuff like this.

I mean, he did mention the tailor role possibility, but overall it seemed to me like he was certain he'd shoot.

I don't trust Proto that much when it comes to implications. It has nothing to do with this game, and everything to do with past games. If that offends you, Proto, sorry. That's what your play style has evolved into.

Meh some questions that I'd like everyone to answer... pretty much the same as last time because I didn't find a new source to copy from yet and Bizz didn't link me to anything.

1. Who would you lynch today (NL is not an option)?

2. Who do you think is more likely mafia?

3. Who do you think is more likely town?

4. Your thoughts about the number of kills tonight.

Probably Bizz or one of the inactives (core/darros/Balcerzak).

Bizz's statement really doesn't sit right with me.

You/Kay/Eclipse

It's interesting, but it looks like this third killer is not mafia sided and I'm sure there aren't two SK's, so :/

Bizz or Blitz

Bizz

Kay, Eclipse, Kevin

I'm unsure as to why there's three. Mafia kill is obligatory, and then a vig. Maybe someone had a sone time special kill or something?

Meh some questions that I'd like everyone to answer... pretty much the same as last time because I didn't find a new source to copy from yet and Bizz didn't link me to anything.

1. Core or Darros. Maaaaybe Bizz, though I do not know about that. :S (I <3 you don't take it personally.)

2. See 1.

3. Kaoz, Kay, Proto.

4. I am inclined to believe that Proto idled, due to the fact that Slayer flipped Hooker, and would presumably be interested in saving his own hide in the face of an openly declared unlimited vig with intent to fire. That leaves the actual method behind the kill as rather an enigma. I have a couple hypothesis, but they are nothing more than rampant speculation, and wildly unfounded.

I admit, it's been really hard to sub into this game, especially due to the NOC, so it's possible some of my reads are off.

Bizz or Clipsey! or Corey

Those three players I just mentioned above. My reasoning is the same, in that they kinda forced me to roleclaim Vig when there was no solid reason to lynch me in the first place.

Kaoz, for being a Town Announcer. Kay for defending Wen Yang. Kirsche for not being as talkative as he is when he is scum.

With two kills from N1, it's safe to assume that there's a Serial Killer out there. So the Mafia shot Snike, while the SK shot one of the Mafia. As for the other Mafia member, that's a little more troublesome. IF there is a second Vig, this second Vig would have a very good reason not to trust me (since I claimed the same role), and so, decided to take matters into his own hands. Besides, with infinite uses, it would have been pointless to idle even if there's a strong possibility that I would have shot Slayer instead. As for other possibilities, there could be a Town Skitzo, with the basic Kill/roleblock/investigate/protect setup, since the first three options would all make sense on Slayer, while the fourth can be taken care of by a lynch. There could be a Redirector that didn't trust me, and forced me to shoot down Slayer. The Mafia might have extra (finite) kills sometimes, and they could have been redirected somehow (though I doubt a Town Bus Driver would have droven Slayer). And it's possible there was a Mad Cop, that has a 50% chance of killing their target, and decided to visit Slayer since he would definitely be the best choice. Or maybe Slayer tried to roleblock a Paranoid Gun Owner and got shot back.

There are a lot of possibilities for the third kill, but each of the possibilities I can think of involve an uncommon role that isn't normally seen, especially on SF.

Also, I like this "I'd likely lynch Bizz today" business, but no one's even fucking voting for me <___< pretty wrong about me being mafia though rofl, I'm just stupid when it comes to NOC anymore

Also, I'm going to do this

##Vote: Eclipse

Your posts don't sit right with me either, much in the way of SEG's, but I could be wrong. I'm pretty sure, though.

I just think it's stupid that people are pointing at me for making a faulty observation. I'm getting paranoid about it, too, because at this point in the game it's always mafia that tries to do that to me and I know that sounds terrible but it's true

still, I'm willing to claim. I have nothing to hide. My role isn't anything special, but there's a reason why I acted the way I did on D1 AND on D2.

ALSO PROTO YOUR REASONING IS SO BAD

I pushed on you because I had no idea what you were even fucking doing making RD claim. I haven't been here in a while and therefore I haven't seen your playstyle--in fact, I'm not used to even half of the playstyles here anymore. Being aggressive and pushing people to claim doesn't always fucking mean mafia. Oh, and I unvoted you before everyone else did, because I figured it might have been getting a little out of hand and I was hearing, "oh, Proto always does this shit," which pisses me off because meta pisses me off but whatever

Being aggressive and pushing people to claim doesn't always fucking mean mafia.

(as long as you have a motherfucking REASON to be pushing on the motherfucker, which I didn't see with RD but I didn't pay attention to the first part of D1 because I was busy as hell)

but lol I just realized how hypocritical that statement sounds by itself

anyway I'm going to sleep, I'm fucking tired and I can barely keep myself awake at this point

I'll claim tomorrow if it's necessary, thanks

and you'll get full explanation, I promise

Bizz, I wasn't even trying to lynch you. In fact, I didn't even vote for you. But Kaoz wanted to know, from all the players, who did I see as the most Mafia-ish. So I answered. I never wanted you to claim or get lynched or anything like that. I'm not sure what my "reasoning" is referring to.