Bizarro Mafia- Game Over

riariadne

victoly  

14 members have voted

1. 1. do i win guys (read: did you enjoy this game)

• Yes
    • No
    • No for reasons that couldn't be controlled by host
    • It was fun but it could've been balanced better
    • abstain

Bizz, I wasn't even trying to lynch you. In fact, I didn't even vote for you. But Kaoz wanted to know, from all the players, who did I see as the most Mafia-ish. So I answered. I never wanted you to claim or get lynched or anything like that. I'm not sure what my "reasoning" is referring to.

You think I'm mafia, but you won't vote me? It just seems odd that people are stating I'm most likely to be mafia (for some reason), but not taking much action on it.

... Well, I think eclipse is mafia, and I'm voting her.

• Replies 956
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dammit Kaoz, don't post this stuff right after I leave!

1. Who would you lynch today (NL is not an option)?

Core, Blitz, or Bizz. The first two for not saying a whole lot of anything, the last one because she could've gotten SEG lynched on attitude alone, but didn't say anything about her suspicions until after SEG turned up dead.

2. Who do you think is more likely mafia?

See above.

3. Who do you think is more likely town?

Kay, even though I'd like to know how she knew Wen was clear. Probably Kaoz, too.

4. Your thoughts about the number of kills tonight.

With the info that Kaoz dumped, I'm pretty sure one of those deaths is by SK. If Proto really did idle, that's a full 25% of the game with some sort of killing power, and I can't imagine how that's balanced (a little help here, please?) I'm a bit sketchy about whether Proto really idled or not, as it makes no sense in the context of what happened on D2.

I didn't care for Proto's immediate vote on RD, on the basis that he might be mafia, because if RD announced himself via his role, he's either town or prepared mafia. It was a pointless and stupid vote on him. That's why I did what I did.

Kirsche for not being as talkative as he is when he is scum.

This is really ridiculous. I talked a lot in pokemon card game mafia, no?

I just think it's stupid that people are pointing at me for making a faulty observation. I'm getting paranoid about it, too, because at this point in the game it's always mafia that tries to do that to me and I know that sounds terrible but it's true

No we're pointing fingers because you had a sudden change of heart as soon as SEG died, as if you're trying to cover yourself for defending her earlier.

Also, I like this "I'd likely lynch Bizz today" business, but no one's even fucking voting for me

##Vote: Levantamos

Happy?

I'm a bit sketchy about whether Proto really idled or not, as it makes no sense in the context of what happened on D2.

If I am truly Town, then I would have no reason to lie. If I'm not Town, then it means I'm either an SK, or Mafia, neither of which would have caused three kills. Unless I'm lying and there's some other Vigilante that never counterclaimed for some reason.

I'm still trying to figure out how in the world a mafia + SK + a vig who supposedly idled + whatever caused the third kill is balanced. Assuming worst case scenario with all those roles (and that the numbers Kaoz posted were correct), that's a over a third of the townies dead in one night. This is especially weird if you're unlimited.

Either something's not adding up, or I need a lesson in game balancing.

4. I am inclined to believe that Proto idled, due to the fact that Slayer flipped Hooker, and would presumably be interested in saving his own hide in the face of an openly declared unlimited vig with intent to fire. That leaves the actual method behind the kill as rather an enigma. I have a couple hypothesis, but they are nothing more than rampant speculation, and wildly unfounded.

Even if they are only speculation, would you mind sharing them with us?

4. Your thoughts about the number of kills tonight.

[...]There could be a Redirector that didn't trust me, and forced me to shoot down Slayer.[...]

Assuming you are telling the truth and actually idled, you couldn't be redirected, right?

Also, I like this "I'd likely lynch Bizz today" business, but no one's even fucking voting for me <___< pretty wrong about me being mafia though rofl, I'm just stupid when it comes to NOC anymore

Also, I'm going to do this

##Vote: Eclipse

Your posts don't sit right with me either, much in the way of SEG's, but I could be wrong. I'm pretty sure, though.

Could you elaborate on your vote please.

If I am truly Town, then I would have no reason to lie. If I'm not Town, then it means I'm either an SK, or Mafia, neither of which would have caused three kills. Unless I'm lying and there's some other Vigilante that never counterclaimed for some reason.

I dunno, there were some snips in your role pm iirc, so maybe it has something to do with that?

No we're pointing fingers because you had a sudden change of heart as soon as SEG died, as if you're trying to cover yourself for defending her earlier.

... I defended her over things unrelated to the game? <________<

oh my god you people are hopeless I swear

"trying to cover myself" <------ why the fuck would I do this? I honestly have no idea, you're throwing the most false assumption I have ever had thrown on me and it's so ridiculously wrong that I don't even have any fucking idea how to counter how wrong it is, or how I could even begin to describe how wrong it is, and I see this is a mafia-type of logic and now I feel funny about you again.

First of all, I don't remember what I defended her about that wasn't related to off=topic business (talking shouldn't be allowed ta night, you bitches need to take profanity more, OC sucks, etc etc) oter than: SEG looks like town to me. But then I realized, the day right before, that she just seemed like the classic "I'm a mafia that blend in though still retains my own opinions to make myself look towny." But everyone at CARA knows that I have trouble expressing my opinions because a lot of the time I'm just afraid of being wrong. You're taking my faulty/timid playstyle as a scumtell, and that's pissing me right the hell off.

Could you elaborate on your vote please.

She reminds me a bit of Core in both haven't said anything too much of merit (is Core still even alive? I don't remember and I'm too lazy to check ugh); Core was irritating because when I voted him he said, vaguely: "I could be useful if you kept me around." I just get so many weird vibes from that sentence. Eclipse has been contributing more, but overall... yeah.

This is really ridiculous. I talked a lot in pokemon card game mafia, no?

Also, in this sentence, you seem to be using my logic--... wait

now I get it

now I get this

you're suspicious of me because you don't know my playstyle anymore so your meta doesn't apply to me bahahahahaha oh my god that's just sad

Seriously though, I don't like this sentence.

also are you bitches even reading my posts, because I think kirsche here only read that one part of my post that he quoted and disregarded everything else. You can just disregard my posts dammit

No actually, you specifically said in the post where you voted me that you read what SEG said as townish.

Which is exactly what I said in my post, indicating that you truly have not been reading them. (:

behold:

other than: SEG looks like town to me. But then I realized, the day right before, that she just seemed like the classic "I'm a mafia that blend in though still retains my own opinions to make myself look towny."

Also, I have another question for you: Why am I not allowed to change my mind in a day, but apparently you are?

The day before: "Levity seems most likely town"

Day after: "Levity is probably mafia"

you're a hypocrite, you don't read my posts, and you use really shoddy logic. At least when you vote me.

Which is exactly what I said in my post, indicating that you truly have not been reading them. (:

When was that post, may I ask. (link)

Also, maybe if you kept them to one post and organised them better, it'd be easier to read. Half of your posts are just like "levity vibes don't argue". Well let's call this is kirsche vibe.

Also, I have another question for you: Why am I not allowed to change my mind in a day, but apparently you are?

Because what you said looked like it was covering for your previous support for her.

It's not the time frame which is important but the time when you say that it is important.

KEVIN, I JUST QUOTED MY FUCKING POST IN WHICH I SAID IT. READ MY FUCKING POSTS. THEY ARE MORE THAN "LEVITY VIBES DON'T ARGUE," BUT YOU WOULDN'T KNOW THAT BECAUSE YOU HAVEN'T BEEN FUCKING READING THEM! And I can't keep my thoughts in one post, because something always comes up right after I've finished my first thought. But I don't see the point in even trying to participate anymore if you guys even aren't going to pay attention to what I say. This is so aggravating! Why don't you guys even get what I'm trying to say?

Okay, let me tell you something, and this is something I've noticed about you: You use meta a lot to defend yourself. Eclipse used meta to defend you, too. And this is what's starting to bother me, because you guys have no meta on me, and I'm getting the feeling this is solely why you're suspicious of me. And I want you to think on this and not deny it like you always do.

Kevin, read my bigger post up there. It'll answer your first fucking question, even though I've already answered it three times. You are seriously fucking dense and I have no idea what else I can say to you.

Btw I'm really sorry for that, but just... I've explained myself so many times and you people aren't even reading anything. I just don't know what I can do in that kind of situation. I'm a little pissed.

(you probably won't read my apology either and ask me to apologize, huh?)

KEVIN, I JUST QUOTED MY FUCKING POST IN WHICH I SAID IT.

QUOTING IS NOT A LINK!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!11!111!!1111 THAT DOESN'T ANSWER WHEN YOU SAID IT!!!!!111!!1!111111111!!!!1!!

Although I found it now, anyway.

Regardless, that post there is still after you said you changed your mind about SEG. So that doesn't excuse you. Fact is, you held your suspicions until after SEG died, then you covered your tracks with some stupid cover story about how you knew she was scum.

No, "being incompetent" is not an excuse. Not just becuase it's you, and you're at least semi-competent, but also because everyone could use that excuse and we'd think nothing of it.

I'm getting the feeling this is solely why you're suspicious of me.

Then you're paranoid.

You use meta a lot to defend yourself.

No I don't, people just meta wrong about me. They say stupid shit like "Kevin's never aggressive" when I am every fucking game.

Meta or not, there's a bunch of things we DON'T know how to do, like scumhunting someone who tends to do nothing but insult people. Since we haven't had a good NOC game in a while (especially one with you in it, Bizz), mind telling us how to do that?

it's not that I'm asking you to become magical noc players but if it sounds like it then it probably means we're both just too used to what styles we play lol, so sorry about that

um, well, I suck at explaining anything and if I do,[/o] you're asking for a really wordy and flighty huge tl;dr post but I'll try my best

I'm leaving in five minutes for class though

I'll be back shortly

but you guys have to promise to actually read it and put some thought into it or I give up