Hey, sign this, will ya'

Junkhead

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will sign it. Hell, the reasons you guys are using to not sign it are mostly absurd. I really don't give a fuck how the fanbase will "treat" the character with fanfiction or how he was a villain (seriously?). The only legitimate argument would be that he would take a slot from another potential FE candidate.

Nihil & Wrath helps.

I bet it does, but I'm not screwing around with Ike for ONE battle! Though next playthrough I'll give him Parity for that map because it can be held at the same time as Aether, then I can take it off and he'll be right back to normal.

Anyway, the point is that it's annoying, it can obviously be beaten but that doesn't make it spontaneously not annoying! It's complete luck-based nonsense, for most people it'll just be about trying to get one skill to proc and if you screw it up you have to restart a whole map! Plus I don't like being forced to use one weapon or one character (I hold that against the final boss too).

I bet it does, but I'm not screwing around with Ike for ONE battle! Though next playthrough I'll give him Parity for that map because it can be held at the same time as Aether, then I can take it off and he'll be right back to normal.

Anyway, the point is that it's annoying, it can obviously be beaten but that doesn't make it spontaneously not annoying! It's complete luck-based nonsense, for most people it'll just be about trying to get one skill to proc and if you screw it up you have to restart a whole map! Plus I don't like being forced to use one weapon or one character (I hold that against the final boss too).

Using Parity only ensures that Aether will NOT activate. And using the Nihil + Wrath combo can make it less luck based than it normally is even with Aether (and maybe Miracle).

Using Parity only ensures that Aether will NOT activate. And using the Nihil + Wrath combo can make it less luck based than it normally is even with Aether (and maybe Miracle).

I know Parity stops Aether, but it stops Luna too and apparently it does something that allows Ike to kill the BK in the required number of rounds with any skills activating.

And I know it's less luck based with the other combinations, but I like to put Aether on Ike for the rest of the game.

I know Parity stops Aether, but it stops Luna too and apparently it does something that allows Ike to kill the BK in the required number of rounds with any skills activating.

And I know it's less luck based with the other combinations, but I like to put Aether on Ike for the rest of the game.

Well I have to say, that is a nice strategy. If you're planning on recruiting Ena that is.

The good news is I have signed it 17 times.

The bad news is that they were all under "The Duke of Wellington"

Well I only have the tab open at this moment I might or might not do it depending on whether or not I can be arsed

I wonder if anybody will know what this is a reference to.

Edited by Mikethfc

I signed, but solely because I like signing petitions.

You like signing things? That's great! You know something that's very similar to sigining things? PMing me your credit card details and your mother's maiden name.

I don't know that a pegasus knight would be a great choice, just because they would be too friggin huge on the battlefield. But I suppose it might be interesting. I wouldn't mind a lance using character, that's for sure.

He killed Greil because he was the last true knight (and I will die for him). Ike killed countless men on the battlefield as a mercenary. So, pray tell me this, in the grander scheme what differs a knight from a mercenary?

^^' They would be too big :lol: but Karin in FE5 can dismount and fight, maybe Elincia could do that with the pegasus being her entrance :^_^: I would love it if they picked her but they won't they'll probably pick the new lord from the new game. I didn't like BK in FE9 because he seemed outright evil, but in FE10 I liked him.

I don't like that they always pick the lords for smash brothers but it makes sense. Out of the lord pool Micaiah would be the most interesting, a character that can fight with staves something unseen in a smash brothers game :):

Can you sign my penis?

No you're gender is put as female, and even if that's incorrect I doubt he'd be able to squeeze more than one letter on there anyway.

Damn, ninja'd big time

Edited by Mikethfc