Meg.....

Liz

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think one run-through I'd like to do any ugly persons team.

Oliver, Meg, Brom, Makalov, you know, ugly people. Plus I won't mind if they die.

If I don't have enough, I'll use my regulars: Mia, Stefan, Volke, Jill, Harr, etc etc

But Valtome's not unlockable....

Lol.

True....I'll have to make due without him.

Hm. *Tries to think of more ugly people.*

Well, I don't want to, but theres a few ugly laguz. Modecai, Nealuchi, maybe Kyza.

And you're forgetting Denvad.

Ah! Yes. I did.

Hm. I'll consider Calill, tauroneo, and Leonardo as ugly. They aren't that bad, the first two are just old, and the latter is just a dip.

True.

On topic...

Wait, what else IS there to say about Meg?

Exactly why I turned this into an 'ugly team' topic.

Here's who I've compiled:

Danved

Makalov

Oliver

Meg

Brom

Leonardo

Calill

Tauroneo

(Maybes)

Mordecai

Naeluchi

Heron:

Rafiel.

My thoughts on Meg...

Whoever thinks that she's sexy should die. Whoever thinks she's cute should be institutionalized. Whoever thinks she's a kick ass unit should be shot twice in the foot and have their arms broken at the elbow. And just for fun, give them a concussion while you're at it.

Yeah, Meg should die. I was actually talking to my friend yesterday about how on my next run I'm gonna do a joke attempt at every chapter first where I see how many turns it takes for Meg to die. Then I'll do a real run, but I'll record every match how long it took for her to die so I can go around saying, "IT TOOK X TURNS TO KILL OFF MEG XX TIMES! =DDD"

Fun. <3

Ah! Yes. I did.

Hm. I'll consider Calill, tauroneo, and Leonardo as ugly. They aren't that bad, the first two are just old, and the latter is just a dip.

Hey! Calill is not ugly! She's definitely better looking than she was in PoR.

Hey! Calill is not ugly! She's definitely better looking than she was in PoR.

I guess that's true. But still, I can't think of any others. I'd do Bastian, but he's not ugly, just a.....prick.

On my first play through of RD(I played RD before getting PoR from a friend), I MISSED getting Meg... And everyone I knew was always asking "Did you get that fat girl yet? She is SO ugly!" And I'd always be going, what are you talking about...?

=D I was spared on my first ever play through.. Is what I'll believe.

Not everybody can be smoking. Jeez. It's like plain people have the plague.

Well I understand that, but that's why I want to do an ugly playthrough. So they can get a decent shot.

What the hell Lyle? I thought u had good taste liking bianchi and sheena but, Calling calil ugly? What the hell?

Oh and i found a new use for meg:A meat shield for Micaiah. But she even sucks at being a meatshield!!!!