Pokemon Genesis Mini-Mafia: Signups

Fear The Pika

Not too keen about this being mini, to be quite honest, for obvious reasons. ;/

As said before, if there's a lot of killing roles and good reason to use them often, then maybe, but I'm not so sure. I'll play, I guess.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

True, I guess. But if any role is allowed to idle, it'd be Vig, I'd think.

As is, I'm going to personally disagree with this being a 16 person mini. Not too long ago, I believe we said "no" to a certain Psych's mini of 15. The fact that someone else is allowed to host one with not only more people than that, but the same number of people as a currently running full game seems like far too much of a double-standard.

Not too long ago, I believe we said "no" to a certain Psych's mini of 15.

also I want to crack a really mean joke here

but I'll refrain /;

I don't know what everyone else's stance on this is, but I would ask you to do so in order to avoid any possible conflicts.

People always gotta complain about something

let's do this

edit: man the game hasn't even started and I'm already breaking the editing rule to correct a word so I don't look retarded

Edited by Hikarusa

People always gotta complain about something

It's a simple problem of numbers really... most people seem to use size to determine whether it's a mini or full game (even Fear The Pika himself implied that), so let's go with that.

At the moment, we have a full game with 16 players, which leads us to one of the following conclusions:

1. That game is actually a mini as well

In that case, we could theoretically have another full game, which would bring us to a total of 4-5 (depending on whether we count Resistance 2), which I'm pretty sure is too much. I doubt everyone can play all games they're in without hurting themselves in a different one.

2. This game is actually a full game

In that case, it should either be placed in the queue accordingly, or reduce the amount of players to become a mini.

I don't see much room for doubt there to be honest.

So, here's what I'm going to do. I'm going to ask in the Mafia HQ thread. Seeing as I don't have time to start until tomorrow afternoon either way, I'll just wait until I get an answer from the higher ups. If needed, I will cut roles and people. If I don't have to, I'll sign up everyone who asked to be signed up, in order of posts.

You have 14 people

The "higher ups" said before your post in the general thread and also now after it that 14 is the max for mini-mafia

there is no waiting on their opinion

Timezones. What if someone is mass voted when they're sleeping/at school/working and don't get any chance to defend themselves? Seems unfair to me.