Pokemon Genesis Mafia Wins!

Fear The Pika

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because it fucking gives us info, that's what.

No Lynching lets the mafia plow bullets into the heads of all townies. Lynching gives us information, potentially nets us a scum AND also lets us see how players react.

And you're acting awfully stupid right now.

##Unvote

##Vote Psych

inb4 omgus

1 No Lynch (ArachnidsGrip)

1 Proto (Kumquat)

1 Kumquat (Proto)

4 ArachnidsGrip (Kay, JBCWK, ArachnidsGrip, Lorddomu)

These are the vote counts. If you think that you voted for someone else, you probably didn't unvote before you voted (just tags and unvote works). If you didn't unvote before voting again, I will not count your new vote. Also, when voting, please use the name the person has here. I do not know most nicknames, real names, etc.

Edited by Fear The Pika

You need to unvote before you revote.

I didn't know that he counted my vote, because of the edit.

Whatever.

##Unvote

##Vote: arachnidsGrip

Edited by Lorddomu

This game has many different mechanics from a normal mafia game. Lynching someone can potentially hurt the town a lot more than normal. Lynching is not a good idea.

That being said if you decide to lynch me, well, then it's no skin off my nose.

Lynching someone can potentially hurt the town a lot more than normal. Lynching is not a good idea.

Is this your first Mafia game here? Because you probably don't realize that this is the most overused defense ever. Oh, wait, it's not even a defense at all, because all it does is point out a fact that every single voter is already aware of.

Sorry, Psych, but

Is this your first Mafia game here? Because you probably don't realize that this is the most overused defense ever. Oh, wait, it's not even a defense at all, because all it does is point out a fact that every single voter is already aware of.

Sorry, Psych, but

I do not think you are doing what you think you are doing. Did you read what you said? I am aware of several things I can not expose at the moment, related to the mechanics of the game. Lynching gets in the way of them. So everyone needs to chillax, and No Lynch.

##Unvote: Kumquat

Psych, please explain yourself more before I decide to vote you for real. Simply saying, "the mechanics would make it a bad idea to lynch me" without clarifying how is not going to save you.

##Unvote: Kumquat

Psych, please explain yourself more before I decide to vote you for real. Simply saying, "the mechanics would make it a bad idea to lynch me" without clarifying how is not going to save you.

Well you see Proto, I can not. That is just a horrible idea, how dare you ask me to do so. I saw eclipse the other night. I was forced into attacking you almost but I changed his mind last night. Doesn't that mean anything buddy? I saved myself from killing you. I am trying to help you buddy. And these are the thanks I get. I do not just go around attacking anybody man. I receive orders. You'll be next. You'll be under his whims. You

all of you

yuo

yu

You killed Clipsey! and then wanted to kill me?

Okay, that's it, Psych, if you're gonna die, you should come forward with a full roleclaim and the details of who you targeted. If you are Town, you should at the very least help us with your information before you fall. We'll know if you're lying soon enough.

Okay, that's it, Psych, if you're gonna die, you should come forward with a full roleclaim and the details of who you targeted. If you are Town, you should at the very least help us with your information before you fall. We'll know if you're lying soon enough.

I didn't kill eclipse. I didn't target anyone. I have done nothing each night. My master has merely dragged me from place to place.

I am not even in control of my own actions, do you get this Proto. I have no say over what I do or not.