Pokemon Genesis Mafia Wins!

Fear The Pika

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Again, I don't think there's too much to really say. =/

So your answer to that problem is to do nothing? Do you suggest we just sit around and wait until a few hours before the end of the day, and then randomly chose someone to lynch? If we are going to do a random lynch, don't you think it would be better if we decided who to lynch before the final hours of the day so they would have a chance to make a defense? The only person that would benefit is the last mafia member.

guys why are we only on page 9 in NOC

this is kind of depressing :(:

And in this post you state that its depressing to see only 9 pages of discussion. And that's all you do. If you think there isn't enough posting going on, then why don't you attempt to do something about it? If people aren't talking, then try to make something for them to talk about. I'll give you an example...

##Unvote: Kay

##Vote: Luka Megurine

So I'm giving you a choice. You can either explain why you should stay in the game, or you can be lynched. Its your decision...

There really is nothing to talk about. :/

Again, I don't think there's too much to really say. =/

I will slap both of you. You telling me that there is not enough information in this game to account for shady moves on atleast one of the people left? not even one single thing to get you guys started? Damn it you people, even if there is nothing to talk about, discuss something about the people left, make a list, do something, type something on that damn screen and post it. As questions, vote, pressure vote, spam just for the sake of it.

Proto, giving advice (aka, telling them to talk more) when you aren't a player at all, or you're dead, shouldn't be done. However, if you want to use that as a loophole, I'm updating the rules, effective as of now. I want people to post more, but I don't want people who aren't even playing and weren't playing to be the reason why they are because of the things they're saying.

8. Anyone not participating in the game may not provide players with any information or give any advice about the game.
Edited by Fear The Pika

Okay, fine. Even if there's not much to talk about now, there were things to talk about earlier. Like Psych's claim, which I don't believe Rein ever said anything about. In fact, it doesn't look like Rein said much of anything.

So, I'm going to pull a WoMC and give you something more obvious to talk about. If you post something stupid about how there's nothing to discuss and don't answer my questions, I will vote for you.

1. Who do you think we should lynch today, and why?

2. What roles do you think are left in the game?

3. What do you think happened to Proto and Mysterio?

4. List all remaining players in order of most to least suspicious, from your point of view.

Luka. He's said next to nothing, except when he's been called out on.

I kind of think there's a vig of some sort. Other than that, Iunno.

Obviously they died.

Proto got killed by the mafia. Maybe Mysterio died because Eclipse did?

4. List all remaining players in order of most to least suspicious, from your point of view.

FtP

Luka

DarthPichu

Kay

Obviously they died.

Proto got killed by the mafia. Maybe Mysterio died because Eclipse did?

I wasn't referring to their deaths, but to this:

Kiku-Ichimonji showed up with a bandaged arm.

Mysterio showed up with a bandaged arm, looking battered and bruised.

We know now that it's less likely to be related to Pokemon battles, since Proto was a trainer and Mysterio was a Pokemon. I have a theory as to what might have caused it, but I'd like to know if any of you have something to say about it.

For the moment, Luka Megurine. Hasn't posted anything relevant to the game.

Giovanni, Blue, killer independent and a wild Pokemon (possibly Blues or Giovanni's Pokemon by now.)

Possibly a Pokemon battle.

Luka Megurine

Komatsu

Kay

1. I don't think we should. In all likeliness, isn't it mylo?

2. Giovanni, Blue, some sort of Pokemon, something else.

3. Pokemon battle, probably?

4. DarthPichu. Your biggest problem with me is not contributing, while you're, hey, not really contributing much yourself. ;/

Now, I'm certainly not saying I'm the most talkative/helpful person either (protip: I'm really not), but when you're guilty of the same things you're mainly accusing me of, I have to question that.

Darros is pretty neutral, IMO.

Kay, for genuinely trying to move things along.

Proto, giving advice (aka, telling them to talk more) when you aren't a player at all, or you're dead, shouldn't be done. However, if you want to use that as a loophole, I'm updating the rules, effective as of now. I want people to post more, but I don't want people who aren't even playing and weren't playing to be the reason why they are because of the things they're saying.

Sorry...

4. DarthPichu. Your biggest problem with me is not contributing, while you're, hey, not really contributing much yourself. ;/

Now, I'm certainly not saying I'm the most talkative/helpful person either (protip: I'm really not), but when you're guilty of the same things you're mainly accusing me of, I have to question that.

Fine, you think I'm not contributing to the game. I'm not going to try to change your opinion. However, at least I have clearly attempted to move the discussion along and contribute to the game. You on the other hand have not contributed anything to the game, and in my opinion, have not even tried. I know you just made a post relevant to the game, but it was only after people were threatening to lynch you. And earlier in the day, you and Komatsu said that there wasn't really anything to talk about, but thanks to Kay, there is posting going on.

And earlier in the day, you and Komatsu said that there wasn't really anything to talk about, but thanks to Kay, there is posting going on.

At the time, there kind of wasn't.

As I already said, I still think it's smartest not to lynch at all today since there can only be one scum, and if we lynch wrong today we lose, which is not exactly the desired outcome. =/

At the time, there kind of wasn't.

Yes there wasn't any discussion at the time. But the method Kay used for stimulating the discussion could have been done at any point during the day. Nothing was stopping you or Komatsu from doing the same thing as Kay did.

As I already said, I still think it's smartest not to lynch at all today since there can only be one scum, and if we lynch wrong today we lose, which is not exactly the desired outcome. =/

I see your point. But besides the fact I don't like not lynching, the other killing role is making this seem like a bad idea. If we don't lynch today, then we would actually lose two people during the night, leaving us with a townie and a non-town aligned killing role. I guess its possible the other killing role is townie, but I think that it would be stupid to assume that he is town.

I will probably post more after dinner. But for now, this is all I can post.

I had to go to sleep earlier as today is an early day for me, and I'm going to be gone for a while. I'm torn at the moment, though. As per rule #6, though, Rein should be lynched since his vote wasn't formatted correctly. I'm just not sure if I want to let him (or anyone in this scenario) be lynched because of something like that... So I'm going to think about it and decide after I get back, around 11:30-12ish.

6. If something causes the phase to end, but I am not around to update, anything that happens afterward will not count. Whatever happens will be the same as if the day ended on time.
Edited by Fear The Pika

So Rein didn't format his vote correctly (do you guys actually expect me to post when I say I will? Well that's silly...), and I'm going to stick to the rules I set down. Sorry.

Persian

You are Persian, Giovanni’s spoiled pet who never battles. But that doesn’t mean that you aren’t dangerous. Seeing as Giovanni is your trainer, he is the only one who can activate your night ability.

ROLE: Rocket’s Pokemon (Night Action Blocker)

You are a Rocket, albeit a Rocket’s Pokemon. You are a Rocket with x. If Giovanni decides to activate your ability, he will choose one person for you to target. You will slash them with your wicked sharp claws and send them crying to bed and block any night action they were going to take.

Pokemon captured by Lt. Surge get added to your mason group, and you may talk to any living player in your mason group via Facebook/AIM/Skype/PM/whatever at any point during the game. If Giovanni dies, you die.

Win Condition: Eliminate all other trainers (excluding Lt. Surge and any Pokemon he captures) and the Pokemon on his/her team and all wild Pokemon must be captured or killed.

Begin Night 4. Night 4 ends at 11:59 PM (EST), on Saturday, October 29th (10/29)