(FE10) is awesome, so heres another draft

PKL

I cant finish 1-E. Fuck Sothe's frailty. Its the first time I struggle so much with part 1 :/. I hate Ilyana and Sothe.

Hey, don't be so harsh on the guy. 1-E is an uphill battle with 3 authority stars against you. Only BK and Nailah can get through it without problems. Sothe is still one of the better units for having a good movement type with 1-2 range. It's a tough map.

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Each star adds 5 hit and 5 avoid to all of the units under the command of the star owner.

Ex, eventhough Caenighis has like 5 stars, Only 3 stars are used in endgame because everyone is under Ike's command.

What exactly do authority stars do?

(Is new to FE)

+5 hit and avoid for each one the commander has to every unit sharing said commander's affiliation. So Jarod's 3 stars give +15 hit and avoid to every enemy in 1-E. Ike's stars do the same for every one of his maps in part 3, etc. Stars on units who aren't commander do nothing.

EDIT: Beaten.

Edited by Red Fox of Fire

Well, I've started my first draft, and I can't say I don't enjoy it so far.

1-P

I decided to go with Edward as my free unit for these first 3 chapters. He owned, Wrath came in handy.

8 turns.

1-1

Using just Eddie in this was very difficult, and without rigging the game so he wouldn't get hit by ~70 hit rates, I had to use Nolan for meatshielding. 4 turn penalty for me.

7 + 4 = 11 turns.

1-2

Free use of Micaiah and Sothe have made this wonderful. I used Sacrifice on Eddie on turn 2 to keep him alive, then kept Micaiah and the others back. Eddie tore up the second floor and Sothe handled the third. I had Laura and the others climb the ledge and had them all shove her so she could arrive. Sothe also stole a pair of vulneraries because he could.

Note: undrafted units CAN shove other undrafted units, so this is fair.

9 turns.

So far: 28 turns. Not a bad start.

Ah, yes, and now for stats for my 2 free characters.

Unit      Lv  Xp  HP  Str  Mag  Skl  Spd  Lck  Def  Res  Support  Strike
Micaiah    3  31  16   2    9    8    9    12   4    6    Sothe A Light D
Sothe         24         Bases

Edited by Catnip

@ fox- Im probably having trouble because my Sothe is underleveled compared to my usual Sothe at 1-E. He didnt get much kills in 1-4 due to the 4 turn and in 1-5 he didnt get kills at all >.>. Bad choice lol. Ilyana is just plain bad.

Reinforcements arent an issue Silver :p. The issue is the hit rate of every enemy in the throne room. Plus, I have too many objectives in this chapter. I need to get the speedwing with sothe and give it to Ilyana for Boyd. I have to rush with Sothe then drop Miccy in the throne room. I have to get BK up there. I want to get Ily's fire level up so that I can 1 turn 3-5. And I want everyone to survive lol. All of that in 6 turns, 7 as a maximum. Its really frustrating.

Edited by PegKnightLover

1-P 5/5

CRIT CRIT CRIT Eddie wrath critted the boss after critting a few of the bandits in the middle. Micaiah killed the leftover bandit after Eddie killed the boss. To get five turns I think Eddie must crit the one bandit that comes up at you in the chokepoint.

Unit     Level  HP ST MG SK SP LK DF RS  Support 

Micaiah  2.49   15  2  8  9  7 11  2  5  A Sothe

1-1 7/12

Nolan blocked the chokepoint while Micaiah stood behind him and cleaned up leftovers. Didn't get the hand axe. Nolan dodged half of what was thrown at him and I'm like wtf. Mic had to dodge the archer after she finished off the fighter that was blocking the boss area. I wanted Micaiah to get the bosskill but she had to escape. My Miccy kinda sucks.

Unit     Level  HP ST MG SK SP LK DF RS  Support 

Micaiah  3.77   15  2  8 10  8 12  2  5  A Sothe

Whenever I use Nolan (drafts or not), he always gets terribad level ups. :(

Even though Miccaih and Tanith get the speedwings,

the only problem is that Sothe Zihark keep getting gangraped, and

the Black Knight is slow in getting to where he needs to be.

:dry:

@ Queen- Im using her right, I think lol. I did forge her a max mt/crit/+10 hit fire tome. But, shes still so bad. She doesnt double anything and she dies to a feather. Plus, she has bad luck so, she gets critted quite a lot, causing ragequit and resets lol.

OH :lol: yes her luck does suck poor you PKL ^^' but once you get her rolling she'll shave alot of turns (3-5 1 turn etc) so keep her alive :P:

in one of the drafts I had her, her luck sucked and she kept getting critkilled, so I gave her an icon.

Edited by Queen_Kittylincia

Uuuuugh, I sold the icon like always. Noooo lol. Btw, I had Micaiah solo the throne room. F Sothe. Then Eddie killed Jarod, Sothe traded Ily the wing and Miccy seized. FINALLY. Btw, Queen, what is the exact positioning to get Nealuchi to S Strike in 2-P?

Just detransform him and have him face all the enemies in the southeast, make sure you put him in clouds. Marcy, Lincy, and Leanna will have to avoid enemies though. (Put them in a corner and then move them away if enemies get close)

:lol: Poor Sothe ^^' Micaiah killed the boss? Are you raising her? :): Thats a smart move, she'll be very very helpful with 20speed at least.(by part 4)

Edited by Queen_Kittylincia

1-6

1st half

16 turns

Zihark solo'd the left side.:awesome:

--------

2nd half.

1st try

Zihark died after almost soloing the left side of the map.

He got pegged by a fire mage.:facepalm: 2nd try

Tauroneo got killed while carrying a rescued Miccaih.:facepalm:

(facepalm)

3rd try.

Sothe can survive gangrape in the north area, and slaugthered enemies with bronze knives.

Zihark activated adept,resolve and cancel while killing the boss.

8 turns

-----

1-7

20 turns.

Ran around the entire map looking for Jarod.:facepalm:

Miccaih managed to kill several enemies.

------------

1-E

19 turns

1st try: Zihark and Sothe die on enemy phase due to gangrape.:facepalm:

2nd try: Sothe dies on enemy phase due to longbow archers actually hitting.:facepalm:

3rd try. rushed north with Sothe,Zihark, and the BK.Killed the theives, and got every chest.

Killed the boss using Zihark,Sothe, and Miccaih.

Unit/lvl/hp/strength/skill/speed/luck/defense/resistance

Miccaih/20/18/2/20/16/13/28/2/20

Sothe/11.68/37/22/26/24/23/14/14

Zihark/9.55/32/20/6/27/27/17/16/14

Used a goddess icon and dracoshield on Zihark.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 2 has a lot of my draftees :awesome:

I suck. 61 turns at the the start of 2-P. I never get ridiculous turncounts :/. Just the same but with a few less turns. I want something epic, like 52 turns for part 1 or something lol.

I suck. 61 turns at the the start of 2-P. I never get ridiculous turncounts :/. Just the same but with a few less turns. I want something epic, like 52 turns for part 1 or something lol.

61 turns is bad in what way?

61 is pretty good :/

I want better :p.

I finished part 2 with 25 turns. Now thats a lot better than usual ^^. Nealuchi is awesome.

Edited by PegKnightLover

I want better :p.

I want to hit you honestly. 61 is far better than your 67 in the other draft, and its also pretty close to the likes of Redfox and Radiant in the draft where RNG was allowed. What are you complaining about here. I don't think much better than 61 is possible. Heck i don't think something like 52 as you mention is possible.

1-P 5/5

1-1 6/11

1-2 5/16

1-3 6/22

1-4 4/26

1-5 6/32

1-6 6/38

1-7 6/44

1-8 5/49

1-9 4/53

1-E 6/59

And thats using optimal turncounts IIRC and AFAIHS. Maybe take away 1 or two turns... Either way its still pretty great.