1-4: 4/23

1-5: 6/29

1-6-1: 4/33

1-6-2: 2/35

1-7: 5/40

1-8: 4/44

1-9: 4/48

1-E: 6/54

But those require a lot of abuse :p. I guess I did well after all, I just dont like that my part 1 is always very similar lol. I tried shaving a turn in 1-3 but my inexperience with the right side didnt let me -_- and had to go with the usual 7 turn. Part 3 is probably gonna be a breeze with so many units. So I guess Ill beat my previous best turncount :D.

Edited by PegKnightLover

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Put it in draft setting however... I doubt that low is even possible.

If you have Nolan and Nailah and Fiona on the same team it's grounds for some turn count around that. Those three units aren't that hard to get, but the problem is finding someone who'd actually reset enough times in 1-P to crit the first bandit.

Edit: Oh and Jill or Vika

Edited by SadXander

Put it in draft setting however... I doubt that low is even possible.

It is if your name is red fox of fire :P.

Btw, I said I was gonna post my log today. But on second though, Ill just post it all at once when I finish. More like notebook log though.

Edited by PegKnightLover

It is if your name is red fox of fire :P.

Btw, I said I was gonna post my log today. But on second though, Ill just post it all at once when I finish. More like notebook log though.

You know she lied about that turncount right?

Edited by SadXander

You know she lied about that turncount right?

you know it was allowed to RNG/battle save abuse and that she had good part 1 units, starting with Nolan.

you know it was allowed to RNG/battle save abuse and that she had good part 1 units, starting with Nolan.

Sorry I wasn't paying attention to the conversation. Anyway I don't think Rfof got 53 turns.

Well, after hearing about all these ridiculous turn counts, I went back and played through 1-2, shaving a turn in 1-1 and one in 1-2. I should've shaved two in 1-2 but accidentally failed to equip Kard on a necessary turn. I still have no chance of getting below 70 turns with Laura. I hope Titania was worth it!

Oh, I couldve sworn her part 1 was 54.

Btw, having Edward kinda made my Sothe and Micaiah lag :/. Never thought something like that could happen. But that iron sword forge back at 1-4 and Sothe not taking every kill in 1-5 in favor of Eddie wrath wind edging almost every enemy from the ledge kinda made things tougher for Sothe. Next time, I wont favor Edward so much :S. Sothe actually DIED a few times in 1-6-1, 1-8 and 1-E. When that never happened before to me in a draft.

Really, marciaxrolf, you're turncounts are great enough as they are for a semi-beginner. You shouldn't be complaining in the least because you can't match up to seasoned players even though you're kinda close.

Oh, I couldve sworn her part 1 was 54.

Btw, having Edward kinda made my Sothe and Micaiah lag :/. Never thought something like that could happen. But that iron sword forge back at 1-4 and Sothe not taking every kill in 1-5 in favor of Eddie wrath wind edging almost every enemy from the ledge kinda made things tougher for Sothe. Next time, I wont favor Edward so much :S. Sothe actually DIED a few times in 1-6-1, 1-8 and 1-E. When that never happened before to me in a draft.

Interestingly true, although the same with nolan...

If anyone's wondering where i'm at, I actually can't start this until thursday, when I can get new batteries for my wiimote and sensor bar. I could probably tell you what's going to happen anyway up to at least 1-2, since I have access to all of the DB until then.

I just love how when I have more units in 3-P I actually get a worse turncount because Skrimir decides to be dumb and finish in 9 turns. F THIS, im restarting.

Also,

@ Soul- alright, Ill try not to complain from now on :D.

@ SlayerX- yeah, interesting indeed.

@ Kakaroto- sure, play whenever you can. Im not pressuring you to play ^^.

Edited by PegKnightLover

sad.gif That's terrible.

Nowhere close. Back then, when we had the old penalty/ruleset, that was completely incredible. It's why some were suspicious of you. =P Even now with the new penalty system, it's quite decent.

Eww, I got to play with the old penalty system. In HM, no less in my first draft XD. I got 318 turns rofl.

IIRC, soul laughed at me because I had the first pick and instead of Haar I drafted Edward -_- XD. Still, I kinda won that draft by default since Queenie never finished and no one else finished either :D.

Edited by PegKnightLover