(FE10) is awesome, so heres another draft

PKL

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't laugh, I just couldn't stop banging my head to the desk.

318 turns for HM is a record. I got 320, and I had Edward too.

It is? I got 280 in the HM transfers draft, I was just ashamed to post it because I thought it was bad

It is? I got 280 in the HM transfers draft, I was just ashamed to post it because I thought it was bad

:angry::angry::angry::angry:

Thank you makimg me feel bad for my over flowed turncounts.

Seriously? I got 273 in the same draft and considered it pretty good. What made you think 280 was at all bad?

Seriously? I got 273 in the same draft and considered it pretty good. What made you think 280 was at all bad?

I thought I could have done alot better had I not half assed so many part 4 chapters.

liar

You got 284. And I wasn't referring to that HM draft, I meant the very first one.

I restarted through 1-4 after hearing about PKL doing so well. I cut two turns. However, on 1-6-1, for a four turn Resolve! Micaiah needed to dodge 6 enemies with around 50% hit rates and Sothe needed to proc Adept on a general. Micaiah dodged the six enemies. Sothe didn't proc Adept. I died a little inside.

Edited by incognit0

I restarted through 1-4 after hearing about PKL doing so well. I cut two turns. However, on 1-6-1, for a four turn Resolve! Micaiah needed to dodge 6 enemies with around 50% hit rates and Sothe needed to proc Adept on a general. Micaiah dodged the six enemies. Sothe didn't proc Adept. I died a little inside.

:lol: It sucks how the RNG always finds ways to screw the player(s)

So. I have Boyd, and Tanith, and Tauro, and and... other people.

None of which are better than Titania. Edward can also easily cover what Tauroneo can, which he did before.

Not really. Theres not enough BEXP for that when I have so many units sharing it. Boyd wanted it badly to promote and be my main fighter. Then Ilyana chugged a lot of my BEXP to Adept Meteor the guy in 3-5 for the 1 turn. And Rolf has eaten some BEXP too.