Is there a tier list for Normal mode?

Ilyana does not become great in normal mode. We aren't looking for characters with lots of availability; we are looking for characters who are available for lots of chapters where they are useful. Ilyana can be made useful but she is never great. Has problems in 6 mov and her weak stat spread. High is too High.

Edited by incognit0

Ilyana does not become great in normal mode. We aren't looking for characters with lots of availability; we are looking for characters who are available for lots of chapters where they are useful. Ilyana can be made useful but she is never great. Has problems in 6 mov and her weak stat spread. High is too High.

That was a draft tier list, and I can certainly understand Ilyana being that high in an NM draft.

I agree with Jill > Ilyana ^^' this list was just gathered on assumptions, I didn't put deep thinking to it. Ilyana is very good though, she's definitely one of the better mages in NM imo Miccy > Ilyana > everyone in order > Pelleas > Stefan > Oliver.

Zihark should be higher than Mia. He's one of your better units for harder chapters, whereas Mia is just another unmounted unit.

I'm not sure about this, Zihark is also an unmounted unit. In NM its very easy turning anyone into Zihark's potential by 1-6/1-7, Eddie and Nolan especially(+Aran, Jill, Volug). Meg and Laura are possible too, Zihark seems like just another candidate like Mia. Oh nvm I think I know what you're saying ^^'

Edited by Queen_Kittylincia

Rhys' Spd is irredeemable and his desert performance isn't "outstanding" without alot of favoritism.

... ... ... ... ... .... Eh,. i guess you are right... I'm thinking draft right now... and he really isn't getting things he needs in a normal run.

That's what playing in drafts does to ya lol. You cant argue about efficiency anymore and you will almost always say: "Fiona/Meg/Astrid/Nealuchi is so good, I used him/her in a draft and he/she was awsum" in arguments.

But Fiona always sucks.

She was actually useful to me in a SOYO draft starting at 4-2 :o. Drafts are really different to normal efficient runs and should not be taken into account when making normal tier lists. That's why I support draft tier lists 100%.

I kind of regret even starting that draft. I wish I could actually make it a SOYO, since it's the tenth FE10 draft. As you can see, only you finished. As for the ones who progressed, there's just you and Excellen.