FETO's Last Stand (My Ragefest 2 Entry)

ThatGuyDownTheStreet

http://dl.dropbox.co...agefest%202.ups

There's the patch. Have fun. No screenshots because it's a Ragefest Entry.

Also, the main protaganist's palette is weird and the tile changes don't work. Both really aren't much of a problem

Credits: (Don't read them if you haven't completed it)

Credits:

Khrene Cleaver for helping with the eyes for Randy

Aura Wolf for making me the map

The Random Priests for showing me that the activity in FETO is pretty bad and for giving me a reason to actually finish in time

Arch for his Event Tutorial

Nintenlord for EA

Cedar Nyx for the idea of Batta being an Inactivity Troll Unit

Obviam for FEditor Adv

IS for Fire Emblem Stuff

Markyjoe1990 for coming up with the Ragefest

Oracle of Fire for his Nils and Ninian with Staves animations

Anyone else I forgot

And to people who played

Thanks~

Edited by ThatKittyDownTheStreet

I played and beat it. Took me a couple restarts (one time I tried to be slick and move off of the fortress tile; the other time I tried walking around to see what's what and missed the time limit). I found that the only real rage-inducing parts were how long it took to beat the constantly-healed Battas (which ended once I got 20 strength and like, 14 speed or however much speed I needed to double them). The final boss was pretty easy though (I one-shotted him). I liked the turn-limit thing where I was totally screwed and couldn't do anything, that made me rage since I was so close and had to go through the torture of the inactivity trolls again. But it wasn't altogether exceptionally creative. I'd give it an 8/10 or so, not bad but not amazing. Of course it's only 1 chapter and you had limited time so that's kind of expected, it's good given what you had to work with IMO

I played and beat it. Took me a couple restarts (one time I tried to be slick and move off of the fortress tile; the other time I tried walking around to see what's what and missed the time limit). I found that the only real rage-inducing parts were how long it took to beat the constantly-healed Battas (which ended once I got 20 strength and like, 14 speed or however much speed I needed to double them). The final boss was pretty easy though (I one-shotted him). I liked the turn-limit thing where I was totally screwed and couldn't do anything, that made me rage since I was so close and had to go through the torture of the inactivity trolls again. But it wasn't altogether exceptionally creative. I'd give it an 8/10 or so, not bad but not amazing. Of course it's only 1 chapter and you had limited time so that's kind of expected, it's good given what you had to work with IMO

Yeah, I really cut it close with this submission. The boss had to be nerfed 'cause he originally was really powerful, so you could never really kill him off unless you were at maximum level which is almost impossible with how many enemies you were allowed to grind off of. I definitely could have done a better job, but with time limits and technical difficulties, I'm just glad I got as far as I did. Looking at your submission and the comments MarkyJoe1990 left for ephraim225, I don't think I have much of a chance winning. I like how yours was very creative with many of the challenges. Can't wait to see ephraim225's, seems like a good and rageful entry. Best of luck to both of your entries, and may the best entry win.