Super Smash Bros Brawl Mafia - Game Over

Kaoz

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The day ends. You decided to lynch Freohr Datia, she was...

Dear Freohr Datia,

You are Mewtwo.

Ssbmmewtwo.jpg

You are a genetically created Pokémon, you are the result of many long years of research by a solitary scientist. Although you were cloned from the genes of the legendary Pokémon Mew, your size and character are far different than your ancestor. Your battle abilities have been radically heightened, making you ruthless.

During the day, you may reply to your Role PM with "Day X - Teleport to STAGE". You will teleport to the specified STAGE at the end of the day. This overrides the choice you made in the thread.

At the beginning of each night, you will use your psychic powers to determine how many inspecting roles are on the same stage as you.

You are allied with the mafia. You win when all threats to the mafia are eliminated.

Freohr Datia died, she was a member of the mafia.

Stage Distribution:

Battlefield - Everyone except Fear The Pika

Temple (Bottom) - Fear The Pika

Night 3 ends on Ocotber 24th, 7pm GMT+0.

Must be the same guy that threw sho into frigate.

;/

Really...

I rather hoped I wouldn't have to do this, but I'd like to minimise the chance of the mafia making yet another mistake.

Dear Anouleth,

You are Ganondorf.

250px-Ganonbrawl.jpg

You are a man who wants to use the power of the Triforce to conquer the world. In Twilight Princess, you give strength to the Twilight King, Zant, and try to change the land into a world of darkness. You possess Zelda, transform into a magical beast, and attack Link. In the end, however, Link deals you a finishing blow and defeats you.

You have no abilities, and must rely on your wits to survive.

You are allied with yourself. You win when the game ends and you are alive.

The mafia must recognise that targeting me would be completely wasted: not only am I neutral and a potential ally, but I also don't have any abilities. If the mafia want to talk to me or not is their prerogerative, and since I've been pretty actively helping the town (they are winning, after all), it would be pretty stupid for them to talk to me. I don't care: just don't target me.

It's almost time to return to Smashville. Suddenly, you hear a weird sound in the air, and as you look up, something flashes by. Was that a scream just now? You turn around, just to see Paperblade flying through the air and vanishing at the horizon.

Dear Paperblade,

You are Ness.

250px-NessBrawl.jpg

You are an average boy whose life changed when you found a meteor and an alien on a nearby mountain. The alien warned you of a future threat, and adventure ensued. You can use psychic energy known as PSI and also wields a bat and a yo-yo. You give your all to defeat the evil Giygas.

During the night, you may reply to your Role PM with "Night X - Use my Psi abilities on USER". You will check USER's true feelings and are able to conclude USER's allignment.

As you use psychic powers, you don't need to see or visit to use your action.

You are allied with the town. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

Paperblade has died, he was a member of the town.

If you feel like you should have gotten a result, but didn't, please say so in your Role PM.

The night has ended, and you return to Smashville.

As you arrive, you notice kirsche lying on the ground with his face punched in and two pieces of paper next to him...

Dear Luka M,

You are Luigi.

250px-LuigiBrawl.jpg

You are Mario's younger brother. You're shy and quiet and overshadowed by your sibling, but you're actually quite talented. Your jumping ability surpasses Mario's, and your all- around skills let you overcome any problem. You're a bit cowardly and really afraid of ghosts. Even so, in Luigi's Masion, you were charged with cleaning up a whole house full of spirits.

You have great kill power, but are also easily scared. Thus, whenever you are targeted during the night, you will kill that USER.

You are allied with the town. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

Dear kirsche,

You are Meta Knight.

250px-Meta_Knight.jpg

You are the mysterious head of the Meta-Knights, you wield your sword with dignity. You delivered your sword to Kirby and demanded single combat in show of your knightly honor; your strict adherence to your code of ethics makes you a rarity in Dream Land. Sometimes you throws off your cape in battle. It occasionally transforms into wings.

You are Meta Knight, you don't have any weaknesses. This includes stages. You are not affected by any stage in any way.

During the day, you may reply to your Role PM with "Day X - Counterpick USER to STAGE". This will force you and USER to that STAGE for the night.

During the night, you may reply to your Role PM with "Night X - Galaxia Darkness USER". You will kill USER. To demonstrate your superiority, you have to choose a target every night. If you fail to do so, you will be god-killed.

During the night, you may reply to your Role PM with "Night X - Extend Dimensional Cape". You will turn invisible and any action targeting you will fail. After you use this move once, people will realize how broken it is and ban it. You may not use it again for the rest of the game.

You are allied with yourself. You win when all other players are eliminated.

Luka M has died, he was a member of the town.

kirsche has died, he was allied with himself.

Night 3 ends on Ocotber 24th, 7pm GMT+0.

You may visit any stage from Set 2.

Why did we have two updates? Was Paper mod killed?

Otherwise I guess Rein was Kevin's target and Kevin was the mafia's target.

"Thus, whenever you are targeted during the night, you will kill that USER."

I may have missed something but my guess is that Rein exploded on Kevin the way bombs do.