Super Smash Bros Brawl Mafia - Game Over

Kaoz

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Town silencer?

This is why I got lynched in the pokemon legendaries and I was town. Except it was cause Life said the exact same thing, on how incredulous it was (because it was) soooooo Ms. Hungover Emo Girl, don't act too surprised about such a role claim ;b

Edited by Freohr Datia

The day has ended. You decided to lynch Mikethfc, he was...

Dear Mikethfc,

You are Roy.

Roymelee.jpg

You are the son of the lord of Pharae Principality, you were studying in Ostia when the Kingdom of Bern invaded League of Lycia. Your father fell ill at this time, so you assumed leadership of Pharae's armies. After your fateful meeting with the Princess Guinevere, your destiny became inextricably linked with the fate of the entire continent.

During the night, you may reply to your Role PM with "Night X - Counter early" OR "Night X - Counter late". Depending on your choice, all actions that target you with high/low priority, will target their user instead.

You know that Marth is not in the game.

You are allied with the mafia. You win when all threats to the mafia are eliminated.

Mikethfc has died, he was a member of the mafia.

Stage Distribution:

Battlefield - Komatsu, arachnidsGrip, Sober Emo Girl, Naglfar

Norfair - Kiku-Ichimonji, Kopfjager, TheTinyImp, Shinori, Mysterio

Spear Pillar - Dialga - Anouleth

Temple (top) - Snike, Swordmaster Guy

The night ends on November 1st, 8pm GMT+0.

what.

OK, so, in the event that I die today, Lynch Naglfar tomorrow. He is guilty via a cop report.

Also, should I die, look at SMG for a suspect.

I think its about time I do this.

{spoiler}Dear Swordmaster Guy,

You are Sonic.

249px-Sonic.jpg

You are the world's fastest hedgehog, whi can run at supersonic speeds. Generally speaking, you love being able to do what you want and loathe being constrained. Holding still is something you would never consider. You've got a bist of an attitude but can't pass by someone in trouble. When you collect the seven Chaos Emeralds, you transform into the mighty, gold Super Sonic.

During the day, you may reply to your Role PM with "Day X - USER1, you are too slow! Let's track USER2". You will carry USER1 and follow USER2 with top speed until the night. This will force you and USER1 to the same stage as USER2.

You are allied with the town. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated. {/spoiler}

If you feel like you should have gotten a result, but didn't, please say so in your Role PM.

The night has ended, and you return to Smashville.

Naglfar appears to be dead...

Dear Naglfar,

You are Toon Sheik.

250px-SheikBrawl.jpg

You are the persona Zelda adopted to escape from Ganondorf. You completely hid all traces of your Zelda identity and appeared to Link as the last member of the Sheikah tribe. You taught Link essential ocarina melodies and then vanished in an instant. You didn't appear very often--rather, you would show up to support Link in crucial situations.

You are fast and silent, thus any attempt to watch or track you during the night will fail.

You know that Sheik is not in the game.

You are allied with the mafia. You win when all threats to the mafia are eliminated.

Naglfar has died, he was a member of the mafia.

Furthermore, you notice Komatsu sleeping in a corner, and any attempts to wake him up fail. Komatsu has been silenced, he cannot post in the thread, or communicate with anyone.

Day 6 ends on November 3rd, 8pm GMT+0.

You may visit any stage from Set 2 with the exception of Spear Pillar - Palkia.