Super Smash Bros Brawl Mafia - Game Over

Kaoz

I can't believe I'm being lynched for my role yet again. Did you guys learn nothing from SF Mafia Mafia? If I get that kind of role, I'm going to be honest and claim it to you. Sorry that I did what everyone encouraged everyone else to do in the info dump. I get lynched in SF mafia for trying to hide the scummy part of my claim, and now I'm getting lynched because I showed the scummy part in my role. What do you want from me? I've been one of the most supportive of you, sho, from the very fucking beginning and look where it gets me.

Bullshit absolute bullshit, have anouleth and proto even claimed yet?

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey bastards, i have subbed in for pokemaniac or what's-his-face

considering my track record, i wanna know if you're planning on killing me asap because then i'd rather not read 13 pages if you assholes will troll the fuck out of me regardless of alignment

i am unfortunately not falco but i'm pretty awesome nonetheless so it'd be nice if i didn't die, k?

hey bastards, i have subbed in for pokemaniac or what's-his-face

considering my track record, i wanna know if you're planning on killing me asap because then i'd rather not read 13 pages if you assholes will troll the fuck out of me regardless of alignment

i am unfortunately not falco but i'm pretty awesome nonetheless so it'd be nice if i didn't die, k?

Im town leader. Claim at me so i can get you on the map without such work.

yeah ok, read the topic and took some notes. can someone post the stages status? wanna know where i'll be dropping tonight.

also, some thoughts:

- eclipse was mafia and wanted us to scatter. they seemed rather pushing about it, too. kirsche seemed rather puzzled about this too, and insisted at least twice on how the mafia is probably immune to the stage thing. funny, it was his role that could be immune.

- why the fuck was shinori silenced? what a worthless person to silence. he wasn't even trusting of the ice climbers. i think this could very well be an attempt to clear shinori by silencing him since he's a useless player anyway.

- why did rein imply he wanted to be visited? why did he shoot eclipse? was it dumb luck? we deserve some answers about that.

- that fucking NL bandwagon on day 1, oh my gosh. sure you fuckers are expert sheepers, and maybe this is how OC games normally work, but why are you trying so hard to deny info to the town?

- darros is active lurking hard, i don't like him. neither do i like nagl.

- proto mentioned that now he's "more convinced" kirsche is town... bullshit. remain neutral, sure, but i see no reasons to trust him because his role is scummy. this is an ability that would be especially useful to mafia anyway, as town members have little to hide from town.

also fuck you town leader, i don't like your methodical, uncreative way of moving this game along. if you want to talk, you start, because i'm not moving a finger.

oh, something to note: dr. mario was mafia, it's certainly probable that the mafia are melee characters that are gone (roy, mewtwo, dr. mario), and maybe even characters that are only in brawl. the people who have publicly told us their roles are all returning characters, except kirsche who is under scrutiny. i, too, am a regular of the cast, which strengthens my theory in my eyes.

- proto mentioned that now he's "more convinced" kirsche is town... bullshit. remain neutral, sure, but i see no reasons to trust him because his role is scummy. this is an ability that would be especially useful to mafia anyway, as town members have little to hide from town.

oh god someone agrees with me

The current stage distribution should be

Battleship Halberd - arachnidsGrip

Final Destination - Luka M, Freohr Datia, Kiku-Ichimonji, Strawman

Frigate Orpheon - Shade of Shadow, kirsche, TheTinyImp

Spear Pillar - Palkia - Snike, Darros, Paperblade, Kay

Summit - Kopfjager, Sho, Anouleth, Mysterio

Okay folks. Now that the essential test of reaction to few persons has been done, Its time to actually DO something

Unvote: Kevin

Vote: Raymond (Shade of Shadows)

As the things stand I have cop claims A, B and Raymond. A and B have been cleared. However Raymond is not. Do i have to explain just how unlikely it is for town to have 3 cops? Well the answer is almost not at all. Im ready to take the little risk that maybe hosts blessed us with 3 cops and Im ready to continue with just 2 cops. So lets kill this Raymond who I think is Mafia cop, role Mafia could really use in such big game. Also I must apologize Kevin for being used for target practice of sorts.

What the heck?

First off, how exactly does having someone prove their action clear them? (Or at least that's what I assume you did.)

And furthermore, how exactly am I supposed to prove my action if you purposefully tell me to target someone who is scheduled to be killed by the vig that same night?

Oh, and I might as well publically reveal my role PM, now that out great leader has carelessly exposed my role anyway.

Dear Shade of Shadow,

You are Wolf.

Wolf_O%27_Donnell.jpg

You are a pilot whose real name is Wolf O'Donnell. You lead a group of mercenaries called Star Wolf. You have crossed paths with Fox many times, and you both acknowledge the other as a competent rival. Your constant interference with Fox is a result of your history with Fox's dad, James. Your long history of criminal enterprise has resulted in a large bounty on your head.

During the night, you may reply to your Role PM with "Night X - Scan USER.". You will scan USER with one of your devices, allowing you to find out their role by morning.

You are allied with the town. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

Oh, and I might as well publically reveal my role PM, now that out great leader has carelessly exposed my role anyway.

question: what do you mean by role?

so, yeah

nice fakeclaim broski

##Unvote: Kirsche

##Elect for President: Scum of Shadows

(and thus Raymond dies early once more. at least his scumbuddy clipsey died first.)

(Battlefield appears to be all scum but I)