My Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn girls playthrough

• 2 weeks later...

Bump!

I just completed Part 2, though I haven't uploaded 2-E yet, but all the videos should be up by tomorrow morning.

Nephenee and Marcia = PWNAGE. Astrid, not as much, though once I give her Blossom, she will tear up everything. Calill is already turning out to be good too.

I can't wait to start on Part 3.

To avoid a overly comprehensive view of the characters, they're all great (even Meg, Heather and Fiona) The videos seems like they're looking good. Keep up the good work. I just hope the RNG doesn't screw you over, though...

Another bump:

So far, Part 3 has been quite easy since Chapter 2. I had some tough moments in the first two chapters, but everything went out well. I just need to work on Mia and Nephenee's strength as well as Ilyana's laughable speed. Ike and Titania just kill everything. I wanted to do and record 3-5, but my TV tuner froze and I had to stop for today.

Edit: I can't wait to see how the Fail Brigade will fare in 3-6.

Edited by Black Luster Soldier

Edit: I can't wait to see how the Fail Brigade will fare in 3-6.

Don't call them the Fail Brigade.. :( ...Considering you raised them right, your girls should be fine.

Edited by Fox

Of coursr I'm using her. I might bring her to the final chapter depending on if she turned out better than Titania.

I hope she doesn't get as strength screwed with you as she did with me.

It looks like I'm going to have a very painful time on 3-6. Meg and Fiona aren't promoted (even after using BEXP on them). Everyone else I'm using for the chapter is, being on 20/1 (except Sothe who is on 20/5). Thank god I found Beastfoe.

Edit: Turns out that Fiona is just crap, so I'm just going to bench her. Jill's alright aside from her low strength and HP, Meg's a blessing in disguise, and Laura isn't too shabby either, though she can't do as much damage with just a Light Tome (and she can't use Ellight either). Micaiah on the other hand is suffering from low speed.

Edit2: I managed to beat 3-6. It's going to suck that I am only going to use 5 characters (one which I don't want to abuse) on Micaiah's group. 3-7 was a relief since I'm using Ike's group and just destroyed everything. Well, almost everything.

Edit3: I plan on abandoning Nephenee once I get to 3-11. 3-8 wasn't hard at all.

• 1 month later...

Sorry for the bump and double post, but

I'm on the base at 3-12. Calill has pretty amazing speed, allowing her to double often even at her second tier class. Marcia may have low strength and had trouble dodging, but she rocked. As for Astrid, she had low speed, but with Paragon + Blossom, that problem should be fixed. Plus, her luck was rather high. All my other girls I'm using are already on their third tier class (Mia, Titania, Mist, Ilyana). I did drop Nephenee, and I might have to do the same thing for Mist, though she did wreck some enemies in 3-11.

My problem now is completing 3-12. I have only 6 units that I'm going to use: Micaiah, Sothe (to a limited extent), Tauroneo (to a limited extent), Jill, Meg, and Laura.

Why did you have to drop Nephenee? How could you drop her?

She's good and all, but if I bring both Nephenee and Marcia to endgame knowing there's only one SS lance to bless, what will the other one wield? It was a tough choice, but I had to drop Neph (considering I'm a Peg. Knight fanboy), unless you have a better idea that involves using both of them in the endgame.

She's good and all, but if I bring both Nephenee and Marcia to endgame knowing there's only one SS lance to bless, what will the other one wield? It was a tough choice, but I had to drop Neph (considering I'm a Peg. Knight fanboy), unless you have a better idea that involves using both of them in the endgame.

forge a weapon.

:mellow:

if you get the dual swords card, you get 3 points in MT, which should be enough to get it to equal Wishblade.

forge a weapon.

:mellow:

if you get the dual swords card, you get 3 points in MT, which should be enough to get it to equal Wishblade.

That's IF I get it. Plus, it's very time consuming to reset and try again (I tried this one time and it was forever and I still didn't get a very good card).

Edit: Forged weapons for endgame only work on easy mode because of the +5 stat bonuses from the blessings.

Edit2: What you said also means that I should bring both Jill and Titania. And don't even get me started on "Titania isn't a good endgame unit lol"

Get S rank in swords with Marcia so you can have her use a Tempest Blade, if you're averse to forging. Tempest blades are extremely powerful and Marcia's high skill should offset their low hit chance somewhat (although you'll need a support with +hit if you want her to be any good vs. Ashera). If that doesn't suit your fancy, you can always bless Geoffrey's Brave Lance.

Also, and I just found this out because of my thread where I said I got a ton of vine cards in a row, the coin used determines the card you're going to get. Even if you reset, you'll get the same card. So, how to abuse saving the game first: drop coins into forging Iron Axes that haven't had stats altered at all. It just costs you 400 gold in case it's a terrible card, and if it's a good card, you can reset and then forge the uber item you want to.

I just finished my green hair playthrough and had 4 SS spear guys. Oscar ended up using a bow instead (because IMO bows are the best weapon type in the game for canto units), Nephenee used the Wishblade, Aran used a forged lance that was super powerful, and Danved used the Brave Lance.

That's IF I get it. Plus, it's very time consuming to reset and try again (I tried this one time and it was forever and I still didn't get a very good card).

Edit: Forged weapons for endgame only work on easy mode because of the +5 stat bonuses from the blessings.

Edit2: What you said also means that I should bring both Jill and Titania. And don't even get me started on "Titania isn't a good endgame unit lol"

was i going to mention Titania at all? nope, not at all. i was just giving you a suggestion if you wanted to take Nephenee to endgame. you could also use it for titania and jill, if you want.

and the +5 stat bonuses also work on normal mode, so that argument doesn't count.

Get S rank in swords with Marcia so you can have her use a Tempest Blade, if you're averse to forging. Tempest blades are extremely powerful and Marcia's high skill should offset their low hit chance somewhat (although you'll need a support with +hit if you want her to be any good vs. Ashera). If that doesn't suit your fancy, you can always bless Geoffrey's Brave Lance.

Also, and I just found this out because of my thread where I said I got a ton of vine cards in a row, the coin used determines the card you're going to get. Even if you reset, you'll get the same card. So, how to abuse saving the game first: drop coins into forging Iron Axes that haven't had stats altered at all. It just costs you 400 gold in case it's a terrible card, and if it's a good card, you can reset and then forge the uber item you want to.

I just finished my green hair playthrough and had 4 SS spear guys. Oscar ended up using a bow instead (because IMO bows are the best weapon type in the game for canto units), Nephenee used the Wishblade, Aran used a forged lance that was super powerful, and Danved used the Brave Lance.

you can also do one of these things. but i would recommend to at least TRY to get a forged spear. since the sword only has 18 mt, she won't be damaging as much as if she had a forged silver lance, which can reach at least 19 mt, 22 mt with a dual sword card.

unless you want Marcia to attack from the distance.

Edited by Crystal Chanda Leir

was i going to mention Titania at all? nope, not at all. i was just giving you a suggestion if you wanted to take Nephenee to endgame. you could also use it for titania and jill, if you want.

and the +5 stat bonuses also work on normal mode, so that argument doesn't count.

Eto... Normal Mode doesn't have the +5... At least I only se the +3 with the SS weapons

Eto... Normal Mode doesn't have the +5... At least I only se the +3 with the SS weapons

right now, i'm playing normal mode, and i'm endgame 4, in the dragon chapter right after the blessing.

all my units have +5 in all stats.

I did this before. Overall it isn't very hard since they give you a fair amount of female units throughout the game (And they are all good or awesome). Only exception of course, was using Ike who I gave enough bonus EXP to kill Ashera and have him sit in the back on the maps I had to bring him on (same goes for other males that you have to bring).

Fire Emblem 1 on the other hand... Sheeda is good, but not at soloing the first 12-14 chapters (Can't remember the exact number you get Katua and Paola on, and Rena coming on chapter 3 doesn't make it that much easier).

Edited by Izuka

You might be drunk or something.

i'm sure i'm not. :mellow:

Isn't the dragon chapter endgame 3?

nope, Endgame 3 is the endgame right before Part 4 begins. where you are battling Micaiah's side and Yune is released and stuff.