Stop complaining about RNG

Decus

:o

I've I still think that miss an Attack with 98% of hit on and after take a Critical with 1% on RD Hard mode is worse than this.

After I play RD Hard mode, I think that FE4 and FE5 are much easier than I thought. :o

I NEVER EVER got so much screwed in one chapter.

RNG is a funny thing... =\

• 2 weeks later...
:o

I've I still think that miss an Attack with 98% of hit on and after take a Critical with 1% on RD Hard mode is worse than this.

After I play RD Hard mode, I think that FE4 and FE5 are much easier than I thought. :o

I NEVER EVER got so much screwed in one chapter.

RNG is a funny thing... =\

that happens to me in RD specially when i have a 99% hit. I miss and my enemy hits me with 20% percent.

Yeah I just noticed that, I don't play the old FE games, so it's confusing
Yeah, it's definatly Tharcia. It has 'Tharcia' and '776' as the video's Youtube tags. That's what you call mystery solving.

I'm going to try and work out the probability of that happening. After he hit the first time, he had a 46% chance of missing, divide that by 9... so the probability of that happening (missing 9 times in a row) was 5.11 (recuring)%. Something like that.

We can't stop complaining about RNG. If we stopped moaning about RNG then we'd have nothing to talk about except "what character has the sexiest battle sprite" (I say Lyn) etc.

looks like I phail :D
90% people on here probably fail (oh sorry, phail). The other 10% haven't ever missed on 95%+ and then been criticaled by a enemy with a 1% chance of a critical. Either that or they look at RNG screwage it in a philosphical way.

People who bitch about RNG=phail.
looks like I phail :D

I only bitch about it when something that should hit doesn't and something that should miss (5% chance or less) does