FE4 Pairings by Appearance

luigi bros

I've been thinking about this. In FE4 pairings are always debated statistically. I was just wondering what pairs make the children look the most like the parents.

For example, Lachesis/Fin is good in my opinion but Delmud and Nanna look nothing like Fin.

So who do you think makes the children look like the parents?

I think:

Aideen: Either Fin or Lex because Lester has blue hair.

Aira: Holyn, because he looks the most like Skasaha.

Lachesis: Beowulf

Sylvia: Claude

Fury: Levin

Tiltyu: Azel

Brigid: Dew

I guess some pairings are good for a reason. A lot of these are considered good pairings.

lol i recently started a run based purely on everyone getting a phinora conversation (while at the same time passing down holy weapons, pursuit and giving the largest skillset) so i feel where you're coming from with this.

That's because they're canon as far as I can be assed to care, because class and looks more or less match up with a husband all over the board.

Except Lester. Fucking Lester.

Noish and Holyn must be the kings of harem. They've got the same hair and similar faces, most of kids seem to take after them - even the subs.

Noish and Holyn must be the kings of harem. They've got the same hair and similar faces, most of kids seem to take after them - even the subs.

You'd think Alec / Levin would be in this category cause they be playa playas. But no, they prefer the sluttiest green-haired girl they can get.

I like how all of the OP's pairings have the classes of father and son match, except for the Aideen family.

Yeah. So what? Like I said most of them are considered good pairings, and in general, good pairings involve at least similar parent/child classes.

And on top of that most units of a class look somewhat similar.

Yeah. So what? Like I said most of them are considered good pairings, and in general, good pairings involve at least similar parent/child classes.

No need to "so what?" me, I just thought it was a cool thing to point out.

No need to "so what?" me, I just thought it was a cool thing to point out.

Sorry. I was irritated when I wrote it, and I misread what you said. I took offense when none was intended. Sorry.

Anways, it is kind of cool. IS had some planning involved I guess.

Notice how none of the children have a face like a thwomp. I don't think they intended for people to pair Arden. Beowulf, Dew and Holyn only have one convo too.

I've been thinking about this. In FE4 pairings are always debated statistically. I was just wondering what pairs make the children look the most like the parents.

For example, Lachesis/Fin is good in my opinion but Delmud and Nanna look nothing like Fin.

Maybe blue hair is a recessive gene in Fire Emblem. laugh.gif

It depends on what source you're looking at Nanna and Delmud from. Their styles differ drastically between official art, art by other artists within Nintendo, in-game graphics in two different games, and textual descriptions of them from various sources.

Going by the official art, no one looks like they're the children of Edin, the huge-forehead'd twig.

How about even more of a mindfuck?

Oifaye is SigurdxEthlin's lovechild in the fashion of EltshanxLachesis. (Pursuit + Critical :O)

Lord Byron does only have Pursuit as a skill (although I suppose it is Soldier and not Citizen as his class is Master Knight) so I've always wondered where Ethlin got Critical. And how Julia gets Pursuit and Continue as Citizen skills when Alvis's Pursuit + Continue are Soldier skills from the Sage class.

Adept is the only soldier skill the Sage class has. If a Sage has Pursuit, it's likely as a result of the Pursuit Ring or having Pursuit as a Citizen skill.

mm yeah i guess i misread on my last playthrough. i just checked it and he has Continue as Soldier and Awareness as Citizen. SO WHERE DOES JULIA GET PURSUIT + CONTINUE FROM :O

Plot twist: Lester's father is Sigurd, when Aideen got a little too excited that Sigurd came to rescue her!

...oh god I can't believe I made that joke

That's actually another good possibility. Why do you think Sigurd would invade a country to rescue a woman, after all?

Just as planned, etc.

mm yeah i guess i misread on my last playthrough. i just checked it and he has Continue as Soldier and Awareness as Citizen. SO WHERE DOES JULIA GET PURSUIT + CONTINUE FROM :O

Manuals! Nevermind her laser-guided amnesia

I think:

[...]

<FONT color=#9932cc face="Century Gothic">Then, you think like me :sparkle: nyaam. But, about Aideen, I have doubts... I like Jamka for her lover, but Lester has blue hair; in this case his father would be Lex or Fin, as you say...but I can't imagine Aideen with any of them two, simply I cannot!!!!!

I think:

[...]

<FONT color=#9932cc face="Century Gothic">Then, you think like me :sparkle: nyaam. But, about Aideen, I have doubts... I like Jamka for her lover, but Lester has blue hair; in this case his father would be Lex or Fin, as you say...but I can't imagine Aideen with any of them two, simply I cannot!!!!!

Edited by LadyEmblem

I think:

[...]

Then, you think like me nyaam. But, about Aideen, I have doubts... I like Jamka for her lover, but Lester has blue hair; in this case his father would be Lex or Fin, as you say...but I can't imagine Aideen with any of them two, simply I cannot!!!!! This is one of the mysteries of Fire Emblem I can never solve....

About Lachesis, I like Beowulf for her lover because Delmud and Nanna have blond hair, but it's said that Nanna is Fin's daughter. Then there are two possibilities:

1. Lachesis fled to Lenster when she was pregnant with Nanna, and Fin raised her as his daughter.

2. Or after the battle of Barhara, Lachesis fled to Lenster, where, with Fin, conceived Nanna, and by chance, Nanna pulled the hair of her mother. So, Delmud and Nanna are half-blood siblings...

Nee, they are things that came up in my stubborn mind

For Ayra, is Holyn because Skasaher looks like his father nyaam~~

p.d. Please, delete my previous 2 posts. My computer and Internet suck! >.>