wtfffffffffffffffffff

Freohr Datia

What's happening when I'm away from home?!

Yesterday my aunt and my two cousins took me out to do stuff to help me occupy my weekend XD

But I learned that my grandmother's memory is declining more quickly now. Apparently she has Alzheimer's and she started talking, confusing two objects with another and so now my aunt is afraid that soon she'll forget who we are.

And my uncle has been having trouble breathing at night and now he's being hospitalized and the doctors don't know what is wrong with him yet.

This one, really tiny though but scared the hell out of me, was that my dad told me this morning that my dog ran away from the house last night.

But so very luckily, he was waiting outside our back door in the morning. I am so relieved that good came out of that in the end.

But I am seriously scared because I am out of the loop and things may happen to my grandma and uncle and I probably wouldn't learn until later. =[

Sooo.... I am pretty scared right now. I'm just afraid something else will happen and I hope things turn out good.

I'm in a similar position, 'cause my brother has a disease which only gets worse, and he's in his late stages--right when I leave for uni studies. And so everyday is him getting worse. But, at least I know it's coming--I don't have any real surprises like you do.

For your father, have they checked for sleep apnea yet? That should be an obvious thing. His diet should also be checked out, as well as any stress that might be contributing. And the old age... that's just an unfortunate part of life. It might be too late, but working the brain is immensely good for helping things not go out the window. As well as constant company... but the dimensia is usually pretty bad, so it's not going to help forever. Proactive things need to happen before it starts, sadly...

I'm in a similar position, 'cause my brother has a disease which only gets worse, and he's in his late stages--right when I leave for uni studies. And so everyday is him getting worse. But, at least I know it's coming--I don't have any real surprises like you do.

For your father, have they checked for sleep apnea yet? That should be an obvious thing. His diet should also be checked out, as well as any stress that might be contributing. And the old age... that's just an unfortunate part of life. It might be too late, but working the brain is immensely good for helping things not go out the window. As well as constant company... but the dimensia is usually pretty bad, so it's not going to help forever. Proactive things need to happen before it starts, sadly...

I'm really sorry about that =[

(My uncle) Idk what they checked for because I think he only went there very recently so we probably haven't received very many details about it. But all I've been told is what I said.

And Lux, my doggy is my baby. I don't think you know how much it'd upset me to lose him. But once I learned he came back it was very relieving but I'm still kinda shaken... I can hope that if he ever escapes again then he'll still wanna sniff his way back home.

Aaannnnnnnnnnd I don't really find that word all that bad anyway.

Oh my goodness

My uncle is returning home today and he's doing much better. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this makes me so happy ^~^

Never said what was wrong but whatever he's doing fine now.

Now all that's left is to hope that we can visit my grandma before she starts to forget too much about us.