Auto Leveling Characters

Bryan

Been hacking this game recently, and I was wondering what changes to base level would be good for problem characters such as Sophia, Lillina, and Wendy. What high could their base level be raised while still being balanced?

I've been going through FE6 again, I've just finished Sophia's chapter with an average level of 15 - out of the characters I am "using". Of course, there'd be no reward in using her if she came as good as the rest of your team - although with the stats she has right now, I don't really see anyone using her. Perhaps something like level 10? Or even just improving her bases so she isn't doubled/murdered by every unit on the map. Upping bases is another option.

• 3 weeks later...

Her level is an issue no matter the bases, unless you give her extremely-op'd bases for a level 1 so that she can get kills with such ease it doesn't even matter she's promoted or not, and that's bad. It means she's 9 levels away from promotion while her chapter's when most characters start to promote. Hell, I had Dieck and Rutger already promoted then. 10-13 with accordingly adjusted bases if he wants her to stay a growth character. Dondon's suggestion's good too-there can never be too many staffers in FE6.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

Her level is an issue no matter the bases, unless you give her extremely-op'd bases for a level 1 so that she can get kills with such ease it doesn't even matter she's promoted or not, and that's bad. It means she's 9 levels away from promotion while her chapter's when most characters start to promote. Hell, I had Dieck and Rutger already promoted then. 10-13 with accordingly adjusted bases if he wants her to stay a growth character. Dondon's suggestion's good too-there can never be too many staffers in FE6.

I have Dieck 20/1 in time to use the S rank sword on the chapter 12 boss. And Rutger can promote pretty early with decent stats so he doesn't even really need level 20. Unless he got skill and spd screwed like my Rutger.

Rutger's one of those guys that actually even gets close to 20/20 in my runs (since I spam that guy, lol) so I usually promote him at 20. It's Dieck that I actually early promote at times. But I definitely have both promoted by C14, yeah.

I had a Rutger that capped STR/SPD/SKL/DEF. wtf rng, but good times.