Fire Emblem sucks...

Ein

Hey there fellow SF goers. As you may or may not know. I don't like FE anymore. In fact I think it's down right boring as all hell which is weird since I wouldn't exactly know that... Hm.

In any case I would like to replay FE7 because I like it. Yes. But this time I want YOU. Yes you, the one looking into a computer monitor/laptop to choose the characters I will use.

I would like a balanced team and I will set up some stuff for YOU, the fellow SF goer, to select the characters I will use.

There will be some exception of course. Or something. I'll figure out what I mean by this as I go along in my typing. Yes.

Any who. I'm gonna be using all three Lords. Oh, and Florina. Why Florina? Why not Florina? Okay I have my reasons. Very obvious reasons. Almost painfully obvious. But they are there. Yes.

Any who, again. I think I will only be taking 8 characters on this MAGICAL JOURNEY.

So far I have this in mind:

Eliwood

Hector

Lyn

Florina

That leaves eight more characters and I want a balanced team of sorts. I dunno what that even means since any party like thing is fine.

I'd like to bring a Cavalier/Paladin, second flier, healer, Archer/Sniper, two mages, second axe user, and a Thief.

So with that in mind I'd like YOU, the fellow SF goer, to select some characters for me to use. Now, I won't be using these characters exclusively. I will use some characters who have not been selected in order to get through chapters and junk but not extensively.

Oh yeah. I'm not gonna worry about turn counts. I will be getting the Hector x Florina support and ending as I will be going through Hector Normal Mode as well as recruit each character if possible and because the CG of Hector carrying Florina is fucking adorable. *ahem*

So yeah. Go ahead and choose some peeps for me to use. I kinda want a good support thing for the party thing too. So please keep that in mind. Or not. i won't be utilizing them very much.

I'm counting on you.

Current line up:

Eliwood

Hector

Lyn

Florina

Cavalier/Paladin - Isadora

Healer - Serra

Second Flier - Fiora

Archer/Sniper - Rebecca

Thief - Legault

Second Axe - Dorcas

Mage - Canas

Second Mage - Pent

No Nino makes me sad in the pants...

Edited by Ein Silver Rose

You don't want a Thief?

Anyway, Rebecca.

I knew I was forgetting something... Yeah. A Thief would be nice.

And so far three characters. I'll note this down somewhere at some point in time.

I knew I was forgetting something... Yeah. A Thief would be nice.

And so far three characters. I'll note this down somewhere at some point in time.

Yeah sorry then I have to change my addition. I want you to use Legault for your Thief.

Yeah sorry then I have to change my addition. I want you to use Legault for your Thief.

Eh. I'll use Rebecca anyway since you already suggested her.

So that's four peeps.

Sain.

As much as I would love to use this guy I can't since I will be using Isadora as my Cavalier/Paladin. He'll see some combat but not very much after a while.

BUT I WANTED NINO DAMN IT! I QUIT!

Coolio. I got this ready for doing stuff like stuff. I'm not making sense.

Expect my painfully terrible attempts at humor within the updates post things to be terrible and painful.

BUT I WANTED NINO DAMN IT! I QUIT!

Coolio. I got this ready for doing stuff like stuff. I'm not making sense.

Expect my painfully terrible attempts at humor within the updates post things to be terrible and painful.

Sorry bro I was gonna pick Nino for you since I always pick the female Mages in these things. But you need a Thief Assassin with the scars and the knives and the scarfs and the tragic past, y'know.