Tales of Vesperia Mafia - GAME OVER

Snike

We could waste (maybe?) our lynch on a random non-player (you know, because yeah). After that, my bro and I have ways to extract information without killing on which I am not going to expound (big shock huh (I have been overusing expound this game just to say that I'm not going to jegus fuck))!! Though, some methods will need to lead to killing EVENTUALLY to quite work, I will let you work your imagination as hard as you want on why that could be the case.

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I'm gonna need some help here then. Currently Rothene is acting the least pro-town, IMO. Well, aside from Ether, who just doesn't exist (but he was scanned and is legit, apparently).

Guys, this isn't a one-man, two-man, or even three-man show. The more posts everyone makes, the better we can bounce ideas off, and pick up on missed things.

For instance the, uh, miscalculation involving a non-town aligned non-hidden player. I uh, totally neglected mentioning that originally as a trap to lure them into a sense of overconfidence. No way could I have actually overlooked simple math like that only to have Hikarusa bring it to everyone's attention. No... this was my entire plan all along... yeah.

"Well, let's look at what we know." The girl said, trying to get herself into the conversation.

"There are 18 total people involved in this, and 12 of them are our allies. We know the identities of 16 of those people. and Sir Hikarusa appears to know the identity of a 17th. We also know that of the 8 of us remaining, 6 are innocent misfits. As one of our hidden watchers has been proven as innocent, that leaves the final as a likely enemy. But it also leaves one of us that stand here as an enemy. The choice between Sirs Rothene, Psych, and Blitz will show us the final of our adversaries. So the simple problem remains? Do we go the safe route and attempt to comb out a hidden 'player', while ensuring we do not dwindle our own numbers further than necessary, or do we attempt to figure out which of our 3 friends is actually a foe, but risk cutting our own numbers back further with potential failure, but much more visible chances of success?" The girl inquired to the others, stopping to catch her breath.

"As for me, I shall do all I can to make sure that we finally put an end to our adversaries."

Who cares? ##Vote: Weapons of Mass Construction

Also, Ether, pay attention. We know the amount of people who aren't town that remain. It isn't one.

A tad annoyed at the remark of Sir Hikarusa, the girl spoke up.

"Were you paying attention to anything at all that I said, you would have realized that I suspect there to be 2 enemies remaining, one of them hidden, and one of them not. Perhaps it is you who should pay attention." The girl said with a huff.

"You do realize that we should follow Sir Hikarusa's vote, since he knows the identity of our hidden ally? For all we know, Sir Haze could be our announcer." The girl said to Blitz, placing a ballot reading ##Vote:WeaponsofMassConstruction.

"I would suggest you do the same."

Hmm...I must have been mistaken. I thought each of us were voting for each name assigned by Bal earlier...Although we get a tie breaker or something like that due to Psych's votes. I'll see what he chooses, and Bal. If I'm still awake at that hour :/:

"Our targets were for night actions, if we have them." The girl responded to Sir Rothene.

"Of course, that is also at our own discretion. If your action instead serves to secure a town member, or you don't have one, act accordingly. Splitting our votes as such just causes a No Lynch."

The people of Terca Lumereis tried to strike down a mysterious figure known only as WeaponsOfMassConstruction... but no such figure exists.

Weapons has been lynched. He was himself.

It is now Night 3. Night 3 ends on the 10th, at 10 PM GMT-0.

Operation: Warpstab

Target: Hikarusa

[spoiler=role]

Dear Hikarusa,

You are Belius, MISFIT Ability Checker.

300px-Belius_render.png

You are a powerful Entelexia, the ancient race that regulates the flow of aer on Terca Lumireis. You also serve as the Duce of the guild Palestralle, which acts as the government of Nordopolica and also runs the city's arena. You are here to keep the aer flow of the world in check and eliminate those who are disrupting it.

Each night, you may respond to this PM "Night X: Searching the Colosseum records for USER." You will learn the abilities of that user.

-

Post restriction: You're mysterious in what you say; your posts must be cryptic.

You are allied with the Misfits. You win if all hostile factions are eliminated.

I just kinda glanced over and saw what looked like a 3 way tie. How many people even voted? What the hell were the brotals?

Not many people voted. Ether, Bal, and Hika voted Weapons, and that was the lion's share of the vote.