Agent Minimafia - Game Over, Town wins

Paperblade

Well that was funny way to find out few things:

1) Recruitting has higher priority than killing

2) Recruits lose their old role.

The second part should prove valuable in scumhunting.

Also little personal deductions:

Either this game has Driver or Clipsey can redirect actions towards her

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe in the future, when you pressure vote, you should not declare that it is in fact a pressure vote and you don't plan to go through with it?

Just a thought.

Eclipse, if you want to talk to me, then say so. Voting for me is not necessary.

I'd feel like an ass if you wound up being bandwagoned no thanks to a poke by me. Either way, it's a friendly reminder that you exist in this game, so please be a dear and talk~!

##Unvote

##Vote: Lorddomu

If we are going to talk about something, I feel like we should start with the cult? Maybe? Or Snike's misfortune, which unfortunately was hilarious.

No Psych we should totally start with killing down all our power roles. You know, those that give this slight change of winning. Lets ignore the cult, why would we care about the cult when it just absords part of us every fucking night.

You do realize all lynches are bandwagons? Even if we get a guilty report, people are going to all be voting the same person. If you don't want to bandwagon, you don't want to lynch.

##Vote Sho

The point is that the talking that clipsey (and I) want is more than just voting.

And seriously Psych, learn your lesson already.

Talk about what? I know everything I need to. Don't go judging other people's playstyle because you think things should be done in your way.

It's Day 1. We can't do much talking right now other than flip flop everywhere and waffle our votes like motherfucking IHOP.

If we lynch someone, then tomorrow we can analyze what happened, who voted what, and what we are doing. So right now, yes, Bandwagoning is the best thing we can do.