Agent Minimafia - Game Over, Town wins

Paperblade

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lets see:

N1 was the normal spam night with deciding that everyone should tell their targets in their will. If you don't know what will is, READ THE FUCKING RULES

D1

-turned out that Snike died. AND he was cult recruit (and apparently town tracker before that) lack of other deads in this game hint of something fishy.

-pretty much everyone was inactive untill I started kicking them to the balls untill they remembered how to speak.

-I revealed that my role lets me visit someone and that it has a result that lets me know who I did actually hit with it. It hitted Shinori thou my original target was Clipsey. This eventually resulted Clipsey admitting she is driver and that she drived herself with Shinori. She was lynched (strawman opposed this lynch.

-After some thinking it ended up to lynching lynching Clipsey the mafia driver. Pretty much everyone considers me being town at this point because I actually made the townies do something else than spin their d*cks right round for the entire D1.

N2

-common opinion is that I am to be doctor target tonight.

-In the end Kevin died. He was the cult leader. Hiss will says he thinks Kay is SK because only one kill on N1

Anouleth also died. He was the doctor. No will because SOME PEOPLE NEEDS TO PAY ATTENTION

D2

- I brought up the fact that I targeted Kevin and that my action will kill any cult member I target. Assuming I killed Kevin both nights had one scum based kill. This makes me think mafia and Serial Killer kill on different nights. There is serial killer because we read the rules.

-Blitz kept whining about how I am cop or something like that. Makes no sense what so ever for townie to yell something like that so I vote him and ask him about this. Inactive ever since that has he been...

-Common opinion is that Straw should be lynched for defending Clipsey. Lorddomu voted him Once asked he explains his reasons for this.

-Straw mentions Komatsu's inactivity. Proto and Straw vote Komatsu.

Komatsu come back and like a little duck he is ask us to do his job at being active.

Mentionable things about people that still live.

Sho: Mastermind behind Killing Mafia's driver and possibly killed Kevin the Cult Leader. People see him as 99.99% sure townie

Strawman: Scummy for voting Clipsey, Starts to get his trust back little by little

Blitz: Active talker untill he got a vote on him

Kay: Inactive at start, the little she has done has been good thou

Lorddomu: not doing much

Proto: Kay without boobs

Psych: needs to pay attention

Shinori: Sheeps like a boss!

Deadline.

Blitz (2): Sho, Shinori

Darros (1): Proto

StSS (1): Lorddomu

Blitz has been lynched. He was:

Dear Blitz,

You are Reginald, Military Detective. You suck at detective work, which is probably why that isn't your main job. You are a reasonably competent soldier though because you never fucking die.

At night, you may respond to your role PM with "Night X - Investigating USER." You will learn USER's role ability. No, you are not paranoid/insane/naive.

You are allied with the Military. You win if the Agents, Fanatics, and Serial Killer are eliminated.

He left a will:

I am the cop

investigated Kay N1,found "Kay is an Agent Hooker"

"At night, you may respond to your role PM with "Night X - Distracting USER." USER will be unable to complete his night action since you will be too busy distracting him with fancy magic tricks."

currently on Anoulith.

It is now Night 3. Night 3 ends in 24 hours from this post.

so. much. idiocity...

brains. smelting.

I F*king hate this game...

That's why I said it's stupid to lynch people who are inactive when you've got leads to follow.

##Vote: Kay

What else should I do?

And this is why you defend yourself or claim when people are about to lynch you and you have an important role.

Also, Lord, Kay is pretty much clear now. So your vote is completely completely wrong in every shape and form.

Uh, actually, Strawman, Kay is confirmed Agent. Not Town. Mafia. And according to the rules, inspection results are 100% accurate. Which means Kay isn't a Miller or anything. She is most definitely scum and we'll lynch her tomorrow.

Edited by Kiku-Ichimonji

AND JUST WHEN YOU THINK PEOPLE AROUND YOU CAN'T GET ANY MORE IDIOTIC, THEY ACTUALLY COME UP WITH SOMETHING EVEN MORE STUPID THAN THE REASON YOU THINK THEY ARE IDIOTS

Just in case you haven't noticed, Blitz was ROLE CHECKER. NOT COP. NOT ALLIANCE CHEKER. BUT A ROLE CHECKER. And you guyz actually dare to claim my reasons to lynch people are BAD. Stop spinning your dicks and think just a little bit before you press the reply button

AND JUST WHEN YOU THINK PEOPLE AROUND YOU CAN'T GET ANY MORE IDIOTIC, THEY ACTUALLY COME UP WITH SOMETHING EVEN MORE STUPID THAN THE REASON YOU THINK THEY ARE IDIOTS

Just in case you haven't noticed, Blitz was ROLE CHECKER. NOT COP. NOT ALLIANCE CHEKER. BUT A ROLE CHECKER. And you guyz actually dare to claim my reasons to lynch people are BAD. Stop spinning your dicks and think just a little bit before you press the reply button

How the fuck is she an AGENT HOOKER if she's not an AGENT?

ALL WE KNOW IS THAT SHE IS A HOOKER! BLITZ JUST ASSUMED (LIKE THE MORON HE IS) THAT HOOKER = AGENT

She isn't a HOOKER. She is an AGENT HOOKER. Seriously what the fuck Sho.

Just like Blitz was a MILITARY DETECTIVE, Kay is an AGENT HOOKER.