sometimes, wtf just happens

I got it from a facebook fan group, the link to delete your account. You go through all the confirmations and in two weeks, your facebook account is nuked! You CANNOT log on during those two weeks. Otherwise, it starts over.

I hear facebook keeps your profile though, you just don't have access to your account at all (I hear they use it to invade privacy). Get rid of all your pictures (might have to keep a profile pic if you can't delete it), likes and apps before starting...

Ah, Facebook. I haven't missed you one bit.

... Glad i deleted my facebook account (Delete, not deactivate)

As bad as i want to delete facebook, I just feel out of the loop when i don't ever get on for extended periods of time. But it still pisses me off more than it makes me happy.

As bad as i want to delete facebook, I just feel out of the loop when i don't ever get on for extended periods of time. But it still pisses me off more than it makes me happy.

I have Google+. It's like Facebook but I don't spend loads of time on it because my friends on that are not overly active, which is a positive considering I'm busy with my final year of University and I no longer waste my time scrolling and reading shit nobody cares about hoping to find something that I do actually find slightly interesting. I'm surviving just fine without it.

I have my housemates and my coursemates and my hometown mates in real life - I use these things called text messages and phone calls to stay in touch with people I give a fuck about. Why should I care about anyone else's life, what they're doing and who they're fucking this month and what their second kid's name is? My good mates from back home - I can count how many on one hand - are also using G+, so even though I'm not back at my hometown much due to uni we still keep in touch through that.

Edited by V-Raven

I have Google+. It's like Facebook but I don't spend loads of time on it because my friends on that are not overly active, which is a positive considering I'm busy with my final year of University and I no longer waste my time scrolling and reading shit nobody cares about hoping to find something that I do actually find slightly interesting. I'm surviving just fine without it.

I have my housemates and my coursemates and my hometown mates in real life - I use these things called text messages and phone calls to stay in touch with people I give a fuck about. Why should I care about anyone else's life, what they're doing and who they're fucking this month and what their second kid's name is? My good mates from back home - I can count how many on one hand - are also using G+, so even though I'm not back at my hometown much due to uni we still keep in touch through that.

I usually text my bros to keep in touch. But your mainly right about this, I'm gonna go make Google+ now.

I usually text my bros to keep in touch. But your mainly right about this, I'm gonna go make Google+ now.

I've got a circle set up for myself for people from SF. I've even got Jyo lol. You want in?