Castlevania Lords of Shadows

Lord Raven

I started this over the summer and I kinda decided to do other things (since my video game "metabolism" was otherwise destroyed due to my sister's wedding, a trip to colorado and etc).

im playing this game and i'm wondering why it gets so much hate... i really like the soundtrack and plot and gameplay. Maybe it's because I havent played Castlevania in over a year or something?

kinda something i'm not gonna repeat at this point but i remember arguing with someone (i think it was nightmare) on how this is not objectively the worst castlevania, cause i'm having more fun with this one than the pre-Symphony games (except SCIV)

also liking it more than Dawn/Portrait due to atmosphere. Harmony/Circle/Aria/Symphony/Curse I really liked.

Edited by Mercenary Raven

I also played it and enjoyed it quite a bit, so you're not alone. I certainly wouldn't call it the worst Castlevania ever... it is very different, however, and starts a totally alternate canon.

It's good that you're enjoying playing a game, even if it's a game that many people dislike. After all, what's the point of playing a game, if not to enjoy it? Forget what everyone else says and just keep playing it, as long as you keep enjoying the experience.

i wasn't making a statement i was making a legitimate question (though theres less spam than i was expecting, i'll be honest i am disappointed)

GRR HOW DARE YOU PLAY LORDS OF SHADOWS FUCK GABRIEL IN THE ASS WITH A SERENELY SPIKY DILDO DRACULA SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE MAIN CHARACTER SO YOU COULD KILL GABRIEL ACTUALLY THAT MIGHT ACTUALLY BE AN ALTERNATE UNIVERSE THAT WASN'T SHIT A UNIVERSE IN WHICH DRACULA RISES TO POWER FUCK GABRIEL