Phantom Ship, hard mode

Hmm..did you use the tower or skirmishes to level Amelia? Because you get her like 2 chapters before this one? Pretty hard for me to level her without using the tower or skirmishes. She's only level 4 now :(

Yeah. I used her to kill the priests in chapter 9, which got her to about level 5 or 6, and then did a skirmish to get her to level 10 and promote her to knight.

One floor's worth of enemies at the tower, Chapter 10, and another skirmish after, got her to level 10.

Edited by Paper Jam

• 3 weeks later...

Goddammit, guys. Use Seth. Use Duessel. Game over. I didn't 0% growth Ephraim's route but I'm 99.9% sure that clearing Phantom Ship is possible without dumb luck.

Hey dondon, you can stop your PMSing now. He doesn't like using prepromotes. That's his thing. Give it a rest.

I don't think it's possible to win the map without luck and/or tampering with the RNG. On my first few tries, I had to figure out a set pattern to maximize critical hits for me on the first few turns.

I think this is why dondon was getting pissed.

It's not like he qualified it with a "without duessel or vanessa" or somesuch.

Hey dondon, you can stop your PMSing now. He doesn't like using prepromotes. That's his thing. Give it a rest.

He never stated in the OP that he doesn't like to use prepromotes (he only said that he doesn't use Seth). To me this is like wondering why you have constipation if you don't eat vegetables and a doctor is telling you to eat more vegetables.

Even when I didn't use Seth, I always deployed him on the Phantom Ship because damn that map is so obnoxious without him (that Duessel guy helps too).

I've never had trouble on the phantom ship map and I rarely area or use the tower . I just really spam the crap out of lute and arthr in the previous chapters get one to class up.Get there support to A and then sit them right next to each other on the path to the next ship watch as they slaughter everything and then move them down to the otherside to wait for l'archel to appear .

I've never seen L'arachel die, but I dislike this map. The main annoyance are the Wights, the Entombed, and the Mogalls that come from all directions. All of these enemies deal significant damage and it's very easy for someone to die.

Then again, I wasn't using Seth, to give more challenge, so I can't really complain that much.