FE7 Tier List

Emeraldfox

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Demotivational__Faceruins_by_Lorol.jpg

Ohlul, alright RF. I know I'm beat when someone posts a macro.

TailsPalm.png

Emerald got PWNED.

Okay. But I'm still qualified and 20% cooler than you.

WHERE YOU AT

WHERE YOU AT

Right here.

Ew Fiora. Flo and Farina are soooo much cooler.

Serra's cool though.

Edited by Komatsu

Damnit, I want to argue Fiora up for the sake of being contrary but I'm not sure how to.

Oh I know. Face time. Serra will usually get her main appearance as a speaking character, outside of supports, overridden by players bored with Lyn mode (overlong tutorial) who make a save on the first chapter of Hector mode with LM stats carried over (or not even get this for the sake of standardization, meaning that you start afresh with a presumably weaker serra). Meanwhile Fiora is guaranteed an appearance on that chapter she shows up on (same chapter as Dart) and will usually be recruited by conscientious players (note: I recognize that dictating playstyle is problematic, and that efficient players for all I know may ignore her, though I suspect that an extra steel weapon will not be passed up). This means she actually gets some dialogue, guaranteed, every run-through. That is enough, in my mind, to tier her above Serra. The only thing that would change my mind is if Serra's theme plays over the current battle theme in the same way that it overrides "the distant plains" in the support archive of FE7 (note that it doesn't work this way for all of her supports, such as some of the ones with Hector).

So, ya, this, is theory emblem because I haven't confirmed whether Serra's theme plays or not, but I'm saying that Fiora is better than Serra anyway.

Edited by BlueMartianKitty

You still got PWNED. :P:

You must have low standards or something, if you think posting macros means getting 'pwned'. You must be new to the internet.

You must have low standards or something, if you think posting macros means getting 'pwned'. You must be new to the internet.

Wow, I so did not know that being on the Internet for almost six years can count as "being new!"

Edited by Black Veteran Soldier

Wow, I so did not know that being on the Internet for almost six years can count as "being new!"

It's okay to lie about how long you've been on the internet, I won't tell anyone.