No Mercy, Only Violence

Raven

I heard this at a party like a week ago and thought it was pretty awesome

If you want party you should check out my boy Suupaa Monday nights on rwd.fm http://soundcloud.co...fm-17th-october

The intro itself will make you start dancing and jammin' regardless of race, gender or sexual orientation.

I like what I'm hearing but I probably won't fall in love with it. I don't see why people hate it though. This is completely unrelated though: *Song*

I'd listen to it, although I don't find it supploes me with the joy and energy I receive whilst listening to a good tune I do enjoy.

I heard this at a party like a week ago and thought it was pretty awesome

*Song*

Hmm, not really something I'd have on my iTunes, but it's alright.

Time to break out the breakcore

This is another genre I approve of.

I like what I'm hearing but I probably won't fall in love with it. I don't see why people hate it though.

Ohh you're just saying that.

There was this one person who thought they could agree with my tastes and found they were too much for him but tried being more polite about it. So now I don't entirely trusty anybody's answer anymore =b My tastes are too "strong" for people, perhaps.

Edited by Freohr Datia

Ohh you're just saying that.

There was this one person who thought they could agree with my tastes and found they were too much for him but tried being more polite about it. So now I don't entirely trusty anybody's answer anymore =b My tastes are too "strong" for people, perhaps.

You're overthinking. It's just metal. To my knowledge Anouleth and Obviam have similar tastes.

Also try a different take on this metal of yours:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wG6G4XBnvLQ

Edited by Daigoji Excellen