(FE11) Random Reclass Thingy Draft

PKL

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The reason why I asked is because it makes doing things like Chapter 12 less painful; otherwise, 3/5 people are fairly limited, in terms of stuff they'd want to get.

Anyway. . .HELL YES, I CAN DRAFT A SKITTLE! Ahem. . .Tomas.

Julian is free for opening doors in Chapter 6 and 12 then.

If thats what you meant. Or did you mean for treasure? I think Marth is enough to at least grab the seal in 12. Besides, there's 10 uses of master keys :p.

EDIT: And I feel extremely sadistic right now. So, Julian is only free for doors (which is kinda useless) right now.

Edited by PegKnightLover

I'll take it (even if it's only that one door in Ch. 12, which is the difference between "a few turns" and "double-digit turns".

Of the chests I want. . .

Ch. 6 - I guess I can play chase the thief? I'll want the Bullion, of course, but the odds of me getting it with these rules are near zilch.

Ch. 10 - Physic would be nice.

Ch. 12 - Master Seal, Arms Scroll (oh yes Arms Scroll, as this is a reclass tourney), Boots, Bullion, and maybe the Dragonpike.

Ch. 15 - Energy Drop (this I always use a Master Key for anyway, so bleh)

Ch. 19 - Uhhh. . .Bullion, Earth Seal, Seraph Robe, Speedwings, and maybe the Master Seal.

Ch. 24 - Maybe the Bullion? At this point, I'd get the Talisman to sell.

Mind you, this is assuming I can get the northern Master Key. Remember that the bastard holding it is also holding a Silver Lance, and that hurts like hell.

Now for a surprice pick.

Arran. :P

Better to have a character who has good weapon ranks no matter what( well, except if he goes sage. xP) Plus he comes with a silver lance.

Thing about drafts is that there are AT LEAST 2 people here who can go 132 turns on NM, and whatever the hell minimum turns is here.

Costing a turn is bad. Unless your name is Merric

H2 makes moving Marth full move every turn a lot harder.

Also, F my dumb rules about forging. I went with 13th's, theyre better. (First 3 cost tiers) I hope u guys dont mind the constant rule changing :facepalm: .

Edited by PegKnightLover

Wrys and Boah, I guess >.>. My team is complete who has my reclass list?

EDIT: Also, there are 3 leftover units :S. And, what do you guys think about generics? Should I make them free? :awesome:

Edited by PegKnightLover