A fresh recruit and his name's not Lowen

K.L. Ryan

Hi, my name's Ryan.

I've played the series since it first came out to the West in 2003. I've played and beaten all of them (except Gaiden). I'm notable for doing the ridiculous, from killing FE7's Fire Dragon in one hit to clearing Shadow Dragon using only Marth and prepromotes. But then again, the latter isn't hard when you have characters like Wolf and Sedgar.

But those are stories for another day...let me explain exactly what prompted me to enter the Forest, as they say. I've done a ton of writing stories and drawing artwork related to all of these games, from writing several full "games" to depicting the history of events in some of the games in art. I don't do this very often, though. Between sports and university and whatnot, I barely have time or willpower to do this kind of stuff but it always seems to pay off. In the end, I'm impressed with my work.

The main driving force behind my entrance into the forest was because Vincent and Blazer, as they are apparently called, were looking for proofers for their FE12 translation project. Being trilingual, albeit not fluently so, I wanted to use those skills to help out and become a part of what seems to be a cool project.

No directions - I'll find my way around. I'm like the twins of Renais; I'll eventually get to where I'm going.

While I'm at it, I'll take care of this.

Online name: K.L. Ryan

DoB: Sep. 7, 1993 (Age 18)

Favourite FE Game: New Mystery of the Emblem

Favourite Game (other than FE): Mario Kart. I don't know which one, pick one for me.

Favourite FE Character: Ike.

Least Favourite game: Gaiden, haven't played it yet. Of those that I've played, Thracia 776.

Sports: Name it. If it's not cricket, I play it.

Online friends: Any online friends I've met in person, so no real online friends yet.

Favourite music: Rock music.

Favourite artist/band: U2 or Linkin Park.

Favourite song: (none)

MSN/Yahoo/AIM: (yahoo) rcarson1993

Hobbies: Sports mostly. I'm a fluent wirter, occasionally draw and make music if I'm bored.

Good Point: A very creative writer. I take pride in my English skills.

Bad Point: Unless you like Kraft Dinner, don't ask me to make you a meal.

Anything else?[/b] I feeel I'd get along well with a hacker. My hacking skills are next to inexistent, but occasionally I want to bring my creations to reality.

Are my growths better than Lowen's? Well I maxed out Strength, Luck, HP, and Defense as a hero in FE12, so yes.

Favorite FE4 1st Gen pairings: Midayle / Adean, Ira / Holyn, Briggid / Alec.

Edited by Knight Lord Ryan

Looks like the harpoon got harpooned.

Hi, welcome to SF. Have a good time, and try not to get on my bad side. Most likely, you won't, but remember that I can hold onto a grudge better then anybody else.

It seems to late to dissuade you from playing FE4. I hope it hasn't troll'd you too badly.

Edited by crashman_alpha