I know you all hate cod, but

Fenrir

Eel is better than cod.

Eel is wonderful, but if you get unagi don at a Japanese place they usually skimp on the unagi :(

Yes, but i mean the fact the over here, most games nowadays are just FPS, and other genres seem to be lacking (and cool Japan games never make it over here Xenoblade anyone?). Honestly, FPS are boring (most of them), I prefer other thing more dynamic than "go kill that guy, get kiled, revive, do the same thing yay :newyears: ". I dislike the fact that FPS get in my way of easily accessing other better games.

You should play 3PS. Dead space, RE and Mass Effect (3PSRPG) are great. And probably others too. Heard good things about Gears of War.

I entered the thread created by my fellow human being, picturing the appearance of the term "game industry" ohohohohohoo! BWUAHAHEHEHAHAHAHAHH! This fellow human being leaves now, with many giggles! Hehehehehee!

Before the disappearance of my fellow human being self though! Some like hot wheel cars, some like ps3s, some like barbies, some like call of duty. They are all special in their own way as they bring giggles to our fellow human being heheheheheheheohohohooaoabBWUAHAHEHAHAHHH! In doing so, we become more complete - more fun! More entertaining! Indeed!

Congratulations and thank you for your post.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eel is wonderful, but if you get unagi don at a Japanese place they usually skimp on the unagi :(

D:

My school's rolls give a crapton of unagi though. Or a lot of whatever fish one asks for. No wonder the lines are so ridiculously long.

> Implying anybody other than subhumans play FPSs on console

I kid, I kid, I know some lovely mentally disabled people who love to play Call of Duty on their XBox.

The only FPSes I know are on console, haha.

...granted I don't know that many FPSes at all. I just sucked at all of them whenever my friends made me play them. :P

All you fuckers need to play Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45.

I need to replcace my GPU cooler though. It's fucked. At idle, temps are in the 70s.

I wanna get heroes of stalingrad

I think I was a little bit too late for ostfront, but my brother owns a copy so yay I guess

Edited by Stolypin Necktie

The only FPSes I know are on console, haha.

...granted I don't know that many FPSes at all. I just sucked at all of them whenever my friends made me play them. :P

Is it an FPS that exists? Congrats, you can probably get it on PC! (unless it's a Wii FPS)

I agree, there's nothing better than yelling over xbox live telling a random you shit on them.

b]& in multiplayer FPS, there is never the same exact scenario twice.[/b]

you would not believe how many people try to jet pack up to me on top of Pinnacle only to get no-scoped in the face and have to do it all over again.

at least I get to tell them I shat on them afterward

Call of Duty 3. I DARE YOU!

lol.

you would not believe how many people try to jet pack up to me on top of Pinnacle only to get no-scoped in the face and have to do it all over again.

at least I get to tell them I shat on them afterward

Everybody goes for revenge kills! Probably the single worst way to ruin K/D

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.11.

That's what MW3 felt like. Infinity Ward sucks ass with graphics, too.

smh, you just sound like somebody who said, "fuck call of duty" before playing it.

Everybody goes for revenge kills! Probably the single worst way to ruin K/D

I do the opposite. If someone killed me they're cheating or lucky and why would I try to fight someone who has an unfair advantage when I can just keep killing their team mate?

I find it funny how war is glamourized so nicely. Might just be the combat soldier in me who will start learning how to defuse live mines in about 4 or so months but... yeah.

If they make it for macs I might give it a shot.

...pun unintended.

Nope, but that's your fault for having a bad computer :smug:

first person shooters are boring anyways, don't feel too bad

I find it funny how war is glamourized so nicely. Might just be the combat soldier in me who will start learning how to defuse live mines in about 4 or so months but... yeah.

First time I have ever thought Life is cool. Combat is one thing, defusing explosives is something else altogether.

First time I have ever thought Life is cool. Combat is one thing, defusing explosives is something else altogether.

I'll tell you about it if I don't get my legs blown off. 3 months of basic training first though and that sucks.

I do the opposite. If someone killed me they're cheating or lucky and why would I try to fight someone who has an unfair advantage when I can just keep killing their team mate?

One of the reasons your successful. & your 1337 skillz so people have to use H4X on you.