The Rise of the Fallen

MacLovin

This is an Idea I've had for sometime. After playing through the Epicness that is FE9 and FE10-I remembered a huge story arc that DC put out in 2009-2010.

The story will be set in Tellius, a month after the end of Radiant Dawn. It will feature the well beloved heroes of both games.along with the Black Lantern Rings, and the mysterious Tactictian from Elibe.

Before going on, in order for one to understand what is going on, I'm going to have to have to ask you guys not to post any pics from DC's Black Lantern story arc.

Explanation of the Black Lantern Rings.

Basically these rings are made of the energy of death, and have minds of their own.

When released onto a world, the rings automatically seek out the strongest known people that are dead. so in short, the rings wear the body.

The Black Lanterns can also use the memories and abilites they had when alive.

The rings can also take over currently living beings and turn them into Black Lanterns.

In very rare cases, some beings are able to resist-and in even more scarce cases, they can actually break free of it's influence.

Several beings are immune to the black rings.

And that's all I can reveal for now. ( And yes, White Lanterns do exist., but not in this timeline.)

All you need to know about the Black Lanterns-read at own risk.

The main character is Victor, a wanderer who poses as a Tactian, he spent several years in an unknown land.

HE has apparently landed in Port Ventus-Begnion, and is currently wandering around the little seaside town.

He is compassionate when neended, but is also logical to a fault sometimes.

HE can fight, but has no agility, only dexterity; therefore he is good at crafting things.

He is also a human, yet not human, but not a Mamkute.

He has several abilities.

Above average endurance.

A mind that is able to adapt to any situation.

High levels of magic and resisitance.

The mysterious ability "arma impigre"

And he can reclass other characters.

That's all for now.

Well, IT'll be in a first person view and we'll meet up with all of the heroes of Tellius eventually.

There will be several Original Characters to meet,.

Sana- A female Mercenary, of slender build and hearty cheer.

She is the first companion. With a cheery personality and carries all sort of items in her pack,

Along with the ability to do many tasks, and has a hobby of making melodies.

How ever, she will occasionally get clumsy out of battle and causes intersting situations.

But, she is hot, and is Vics main love interest.

Taka-A female Hawk Laguz. She was travelling and Victor saved her life.

She is very headstrong, but is full of charm and usually get her way. She can cook, but sometimes brings back carrion for dinner....

She then decided that she was going to help take care of the 2 wanderers by joing them in their travels.

She is somehow able to transform at will, but uses a lot of energy doing so.

This is why she eats and eats and is still slim. She is actually a mixed ability laguz capable of using heron galdrar to a degree.

And for those to know, there are flaws in them- theywill be revealed. (Please read the link I posted)

That's all for now.

The first chapter will be up around tommorrow or monday.

Edited by Silver Harpoon

Uh. . .no offense, but I'm already disliking the cast. The "flaws" you listed don't really balance out the "good points".

I was thinking about habing the main character act like a blend of reliability and clumsiness.

Taka's going to end up a as the Duex Ex Machina.

Due to the concept of the Black Lanterns, I don't think I could manage ex[pressing the emotions as well as all of the big questions that will be asked.

They will gain flaws as the story goes on.

The pure clean slated that they have will be made dirty.

Just a suggestion, if you want to please those who are sticklers for details you might want to make this tactician from Hatari, since in FE9-10's timeline the other continents are all flooded. But if you're really interested in involving Elibe in your plot, do as you will, poetic license and all that.