[FE10] Radiant Dawn, Hard Mode Style

Bluedoom

I think its just enough for Edward and Nolan to promote by the end of part 1, and if I don't train Micaiah.

And... then paragon fixes everything in part 3 for the DB. Also, I'm basically depriving my fellow players of good DB units. Heck, even Meg isn't useful in hard mode.

SH, your pick.

There is still Zihark.

Hmm, Oscar, Mia, or Gatrie......

Edited by Silver Harpoon

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The 3rd round will have people going for Mordecai,Neph,Flier, and Healers.

BTW, Aran is good too.

Aran is not easy to train coz of a bad speed growth which takes off his doubling and does not have as great an endgame as neph, guess that doesn't matter thogugh. Cool thing is he's a tank.

Edited by blues

Aran is not easy to train coz of a bad speed growth which takes off his doubling and does not have as great an endgame as neph, guess that doesn't matter thogugh. Cool thing is he's a tank.

Just realized that I could've gone for Nolan, then Zihark/Mia.................

P1 is a pain in the ass.

I think its just enough for Edward and Nolan to promote by the end of part 1, and if I don't train Micaiah.

And... then paragon fixes everything in part 3 for the DB. Also, I'm basically depriving my fellow players of good DB units. Heck, even Meg isn't useful in hard mode.

SH, your pick.

Congrats, you screwed urself over trying to screw others xD. There's definetely not enough exp to train both in HM. You'll probably only be able to train and promote Nolan by part 3. Edward is definetely one of those characters that is better off alone to leech ur BEXP in HM. Otherwise, it will be a miracle if he even sees level 11 by the end of part 1. This is coming from someone that has used him in countless HM runs succesfully. Every time, Ive needed to favor him a whole lot in order for him to be able to promote. I even need to reset sometimes so that he can gain enough spd and str to perform well in HM. Not to mention, he really wants that dracoshield that now Nolan also wants lol.

Edited by PegKnightLover

Congrats, you screwed urself over trying to screw others xD. There's definetely not enough exp to train both in HM. You'll probably only be able to train and promote Nolan by part 3. Edward is definetely one of those characters that is better off alone to leech ur BEXP in HM. Otherwise, it will be a miracle if he even sees level 11 by the end of part 1.

So, it was a good idea to pick volug for the db and Mia for the GMs??

Volug is actually one of the better picks in HM drafts IMO. He doesnt require as much babying as the other DBs do and he always performs well throughout. Even if his lack of 2 range and gauge is problematic at times. And of course Mia is a good pick :p, she is amazing. Probably even moreso in HM than in NM because her crit, adepts and astra allow her to kill enemies more reliably than almost any other unit. You should consider transfering a Storm Sword with Zihark in 3-7 so that she has better 1-2 range faster unless u want to use Wind Edge for everything.

Also, make sure Volug sees a lot of combat in Part 1 so that he can reach S Strike for 3-6. Giving him the DB Energy Drop and Dracoshield makes him a beast! And if you want to low turn this, you should consider one of the Laguz Enmancipation Army for 1-8, which is the most problematic chapter for Volug in part 1.

Edited by PegKnightLover

Volug is actually one of the better picks in HM drafts IMO. He doesnt require as much babying as the other DBs do and he always performs well throughout. Even if his lack of 2 range and gauge is problematic at times. And of course Mia is a good pick :p, she is amazing. Probably even moreso in HM than in NM because her crit, adepts and astra allow her to kill enemies more reliably than almost any other unit. You should consider transfering a Storm Sword with Zihark in 3-7 so that she has better 1-2 range faster unless u want to use Wind Edge for everything.

Also, make sure Volug sees a lot of combat in Part 1 so that he can reach S Strike for 3-6. Giving him the DB Energy Drop and Dracoshield makes him a beast! And if you want to low turn this, you should consider one of the Laguz Enmancipation Army for 1-8, which is the most problematic chapter for Volug in part 1.

Tormod or Muarim??

Because Vika really fails hard.

Both of Tormod or Muarim are fine really. Just beware that there's not enough BEXP in HM to get them to be useful in 4-4 or endgame.

Sigh, I guess I'll try for muarim, or Zihark if he doesn't get picked.

Congrats, you screwed urself over trying to screw others xD. There's definetely not enough exp to train both in HM. You'll probably only be able to train and promote Nolan by part 3. Edward is definetely one of those characters that is better off alone to leech ur BEXP in HM. Otherwise, it will be a miracle if he even sees level 11 by the end of part 1. This is coming from someone that has used him in countless HM runs succesfully. Every time, Ive needed to favor him a whole lot in order for him to be able to promote. I even need to reset sometimes so that he can gain enough spd and str to perform well in HM. Not to mention, he really wants that dracoshield that now Nolan also wants lol.

Well, I dunno, I've managed to promote Eddie and bring Nolan to lvl 16 with minimal training to Arran in my Part 1 once. That actually sounds bad for Nolan, when I think about it. Maybe a master seal, not like anyone else will use it. :P

Well, I dunno, I've managed to promote Eddie and bring Nolan to lvl 16 with minimal training to Arran in my Part 1 once. That actually sounds bad for Nolan, when I think about it. Maybe a master seal, not like anyone else will use it. :P

Lol I just did the same in my first play through but at last, Nolan was kick ass'd by Boyd and Aran by Neph. OH!!! and biggest fail, I trained Zihark to lv. 5 trueblade and flung him to the convoy lol. Newbie failness :facepalm: