ATTN:all

Suzaku

i know that i wouldn't get made fun of if i didn't act like a total ass, which is practically all i have ever done.i promise to be nicer and more intelligent, and

less spammy

Edited by Metal Arc
To prove a point

fox is being bitchy now and will name this topic "9" or "10" or she will alter my post to make me say something horrible.

EDIT: something horrible

You're ALL spammy idiots. It keeps things interesting here, but it annoys mods to no ends.

I mean, that's why I always target those topics in here...

Oh come on, aren't you somewhat proud that we made a topic that lasted 60 pages with no mod abuse at all? That's pretty epic.

@Soulja Boy:

Jerk responce: I'd figured you'd be back eventually, that whole topic you made just screamed: "I'm looking for attention!"

Non-Jerk Responce: That being said, I apologize myself for being a jerk to you. And I'm willing to start over with a clean slate if you're willing to do the same.

the heck happened here yesterday, anyway? Do I even wanna know?

You don't want to know, trust me, I'm amazed I still haven't gone mad

the heck happened here yesterday, anyway? Do I even wanna know?
You don't want to know, trust me, I'm amazed I still haven't gone mad

You reffering to the ball?

Summed up: It was the first non-merged topic to make it to over 1000 posts. So you could imagine how much spam there was.

If you're not reffering to the ball: I have no clue what you're talking about.

Dont worry about it. If i start talking about it i'll just get angry again and make t 3 paragraph rant like i did when i pm'ed a person.

Dont worry about it. If i start talking about it i'll just get angry again and make t 3 paragraph rant like i did when i pm'ed a person.

MaSu needs to CALM DOWN! :lol:

ok, what happened yesterday when we where all scared about Fox aboosing of us?

MaSu needs to CALM DOWN! :lol:

ok, what happened yesterday when we where all scared about Fox aboosing of us?

Fox may be crazy, but no more than the rest of us. She wouldn't seriously hurt someone. She used to be a plain user like us before.