RD Draft Idea

RNG Princess

So I did an EM pt a few days ago and it was fun. The rule was that every unit can only use the weapon they come with. For example Sothe can't use Knives, he can only use bronze daggers and kards. There are however excemptions to this. For some characters it was impossible (like Zihark only comes with a Killing edge). It makes thieves/chests/findable items more valuable.

For example if Edward gets the wind edge in 1-2 he can now use wind edges (or if he kills the boss in 1-1 he can use steel swords) it doesn't matter who gets the chest but that weapon will serve as a "gift" meaning if Micaiah opens the wind edge chest you can chose to hand it over to Edward or save it for Zihark. If Edward however gets the wind edge chest then it belongs to him.

Laura starts with no tomes so the excemption to her is to either have Micaiah not use the light tome at all or steal a light tome from an enemy and save it for her.

Weapons in Bargains are not allowed to be purchased, like Beastkiller, but stat boosters are the only excemption (since Fiona sucks :lol:). I didn't use BEXP in my PT but it would be allowed in a draft.

For laguz its different, they'll compete for olivi grass/stones. If they come with it they're entitled to it but if they don't they need to have someone unlock it for them before purchasing from shops. For Part 1 there is a olivi grass that is purchased in 1-8 but it can only be given to Vika, Muarim or Volug ^^' you chose who to "unlock" it for.

Sothe can't use knives but he can STEAL knives and unlock them. Forges can't be made at all (well they weren't made in my PT :lol:). Do you think its a good or a bad idea for a draft? ^^'

Edited by Queen_Kittylincia