MUSIC THREAD

Maji

So there is a video game music thread, yeah? Well, I wasn't in the mood to dig through and necropost to find an older one, so here's a fresh one! Feel free to post any genre of any era, I don't mind.

If you want brownie points from me, find a song with a harpsichord.

Also, if there's already an official or unofficial, but active music thread, do point me there S.V.P~

Edited by Maji

So far, my favourite song on this thread is Dio/Bender's. Although I am not a particular fan of lyrical works, I felt as though it was a powerful (hesitant to say "motivating" xD ) piece which had very strong and solid guitar licks. Totally a song I'd listen to if I needed motivation to plow through FE!

Something else I also noticed: you children also like your swearing in music! ohmy.gif But keep em' comin', I like listening to new music as much as I like getting presents for whatever occasion!

Here is an odd song I was exposed to today at university that oddly enough stuck with me. Don't ask why, I just had it in my head on my way back to my dorm from rapier practice and thought I should share. D;

It went into my..

Edit: o lawd, found one with dancing in it.

Edited by Maji

So far, my favourite song on this thread is Dio/Bender's. Although I am not a particular fan of lyrical works, I felt as though it was a powerful (hesitant to say "motivating" xD ) piece which had very strong and solid guitar licks. Totally a song I'd listen to if I needed motivation to plow through FE!

While I prefer the earlier work of that band, the title reminded me of a

Anyway music thread etc.

From being the face of black metal to brony.

brony?

but no fucking kidding D: I wonder what made him think track pants (AND his shirt tucked into it for satan's sake), disney princesses and stuffed animals was a good idea. lol

Edited by Death'

this is actually so good. It's weird because I'm not really fans of MGMT, Justice or Notorious BIG by themselves haha.

You should listen to the electro mixes I link then, you might really like them because it's just DJ's taking separate tracks and mixing them. I'd link you a mix where Booka Shade did a really nasty remix with a B.I.G. track but mixriot players require you to have an account and actively donate ;/

You should listen to the electro mixes I link then, you might really like them because it's just DJ's taking separate tracks and mixing them. I'd link you a mix where Booka Shade did a really nasty remix with a B.I.G. track but mixriot players require you to have an account and actively donate ;/

where do you link mixes?

I don't know if I want to donate or make an account though. :s

I don't usually back mainstream music but there's a couple of things.

1) Florence and the Machine is ridiculously talented.
2) This is one of the best covers I've ever heard. Top 3 along with "Hard Sun" by Eddie Vedder and "Hurt" by Johnny Cash. Edited by Bblader