Ilyana

The chosen units:

Generic Officer's choice: Tanith

Mercenary Raven's choice: Tormod

Bryan's choice: Mist

HF Makalov Fanboy Kai's choice: Makalov

Genral Horace's choice: Danved(?)

Vicious Sal's choice: Zihark

The other three choices because I'm too lazy to look up the names of the people who chose them and organize accordingly: Jill, Astrid, and Volkeman.

Also Boyd because Darros and Crash suggested him. So yeah.

I'm gonna recruit everyone. Not gonna do anything fancy other than use the chosen units once they don't need Titania, Gatrie, and Shinon's help. I guess Ike and Boyd can hold their own but I'm not a masochist.

Expect summaries of the first few levels tomorrow because I have to write a paper that's due tomorrow and I haven't even started it. Not mention that I have to dig out my Wii from where ever the hell it is, set it up, and check whether I have Hard mode available because I'm pretty sure I deleted my save data for some reason. Should be fun.

After some technical difficulties I manage to get my Wiimote to work since it got desynched somehow. Also I didn't delete my save data. I was probably thinking of FE10 because FE10 sucks hard.

Prologue

It kinda exists.

I did beat the level with Ike hanging on to dear not death by 1 HP so that was kind of badass.

Chapter 1

It kinda exists as well although it has a Seraph Robe and some weapons so it's not that bad.

Just to make sure... Is the Ike carrying four Iron Swords a glitch? I'm pretty sure it is.

Any who. Ike takes the Fighter Band because my game really hates his STR sometimes and I kinda want him to wield a Steel Sword without AS loss as soon as possible. Boyd takes the Paladin Band and I beat the level without too much trouble. I kinda had to have Oscar kill a Myrmidon and the fairy queen to visit the villages. >_>

Chapter 2

Rhys is back after recovering from his obligatory bishie sickness that tends to affect frail pretty boys.

...What? Rhys is gorgeous. >_>

Rolf and Mist get kidnapped somehow and it's up to Ike and co to save them because the adults are busy doing whatever it is they're doing which is weird since Oscar is 24 years old. Hm...

Boyd's biorhythm screws him over a few times by having him miss. Oh well.

Ike and Boyd handle most of the enemies while Rhys heals them up. Then the fairy queen shows up and I had to have her kill two bandits unless I wanted to start the chapter over.

Ike takes care of the boss bandit and the Speedwings are mine. Not sure who I'll use them on. Maybe Ilyana. Yeah, I'll save them for her.

Ike doesn't get four Iron Swords if you have tutorials turned on and you watch the visit one.

One more reason as to why tutorials in FE games are not needed.

That's what the goddamn manual is for.

Chapter 3

This is the... Pirate level where Marcia shows up and almost gets herself killed because she wants to talk to Ike real bad before she realizes she can just fly away on that flying horse of hers. FE logic.

I actually didn't get to Marcia very quickly so she almost died like twice which would have sucked.

I used everyone to beat the level because why not. Everything went smoothly and Ike killed most of the Pirate and his STR growth is still laughing at me.

Chapter 4

I had to restart the level because I kinda messed up and Ike was gonna get killed.

Shinon made himself useful as usual in FE9 by being an agile meatshield. And those dodging skills of his were quite useful.

Ike has like 10 STR now. Which is not a good sign because as I've said my game in particular just hates Ike's STR. Oh the terrible memories of Ike being a level 20 Ranger and only having 10 STR multiple times...

I tried not to use Soren very much. I maybe only had him attack an enemy once for chip damage because Soren and I don't get along.

Any who. The level is beaten and Ike's implied love interest is rescued.

Chapter 5

Fog of War level! In Hard mode at least.

After realizing that Ike can double pretty much anything with a Steel Sword I have him make good use of it. Sort of. That STR of his is kinda not helping.

A few close calls here and there mostly because Boyd can't hit anything but Ike's main character status serves as a good diversion.

The fairy queen, Gatrie, and Shinon make quick work of the enemies in the South and I nab some stuff after looting some corpses here and there.

Chapter 6

Ike... Why does the game hate your STR...? You're level 13 and you only have 10 STR! Why do you do this to me game?

Sigh...

Anyway... Everyone puts in some work to get through the level quickly and some junk. Boyd is turning out to be quite useful so far. Not to mention that the RNG at least kind of like him.

These chapters are going by quickly. Which is good. I kinda want to get to chapter 8 already so I can put away my stuff and some junk.

Chapter 6

Ike... Why does the game hate your STR...? You're level 13 and you only have 10 STR! Why do you do this to me game?

Sigh...

PEmn, but I had a 7 strength Ike at ch. 15.

You are lucky in my eyes.

*takes a look at Ike's average stats*

Huh... 10ish STR is normal for him around that level. Still... I like my Lords to be able to demolish stuff. I guess Hector and Ephraim have spoiled me.

Oh hey! I got Makalov! :D

Edited by Ein Silver Rose