Who is Your Favorite Mario Alter Ego?

Original Alear

15 members have voted

1. 1. Wario or Booster?

• Wario
    • Booster

Yeah, Mario doesn't really have any alter egos. Luigi has one, though, and that would be Mr. L. Though he never really meant to become him in the first place. xP

What is "Mr. L?"

And to all haters: I've seen alter ego used in this way before, but perhaps doppelganger or impersonator would be a better term. Admittedly, even those don't stick that effectively.

BTW secret bonus info: did you remember that Agnahim isn't just Ganon's servant, but his alter ego in TLoZ: ALttP?

Edited by BlueMartianKitty

You've never played Super Paper Mario?

Only up to that chapter where you're in that mansion and you run from that weird spider-maid. Before I got past that, our wii and a bunch of games were lost in the mail. I got a new wii but never got another copy of Super Paper Mario.

EDIT-Oh look my badge changed.

Edited by BlueMartianKitty

Mr. L is an awesome and badass villain from Super Paper Mario. Luigi gets brainwashed and turned into this guy by Dimentio, one of the other bad guys.

And that "spider-maid" would be Mimi, whom I agree is annoying. xP

Edited by Anacybele

Only up to that chapter where you're in that mansion and you run from that weird spider-maid. Before I got past that, our wii and a bunch of games were lost in the mail. I got a new wii but never got another copy of Super Paper Mario.

You should really get another copy someday. Super Paper Mario is pretty fun.

Edited by Skasaher