(FE4) Tag Team four. That's right folks, three in a little over one day.

Darros

Prologue - 11/11 Turns

I had a better write up done, then I left the page like a moron.

TO JUNGBY - 5 TURNS

Sigurd and Noish went down to Jungby, Noish's survival was ensured by Sigurd's leadership stars and Sigurd killing the hunters. Noish chipped the bandit in front of the boss, allowing Sigurd to finish (he needs 2 strength proc's to ORKO, he only levelled once) and end up in front of the boss on turn 4 EP. He finished him on turn 5, and seized.

Fin guarded the castle, and Lex killed northern bandits, both kinda suck defensively here. Lex proved to be key later though.

TO EVANS - 6 TURNS

Sigurd got the Silver Sword on turn 7 NPC phase, and moved ahead just enough so he wouldn't trigger the enemies around Evans. Lex then hit the bandit on the bridge, allowing Sigurd to finish (Sigurd was 1 HP of the ORKO) and due to Ambush, Lex was able to survive the bandits that had been weakened by Sigurd's Steel Sword. Sigurd killed a hunter in his way on turn 10, canto'd in front of the boss, and countered him. He finished on turn 11, and seized. Noish got the speed ring, even though Fin would have appreciated it more.

jY1cT.pngv2540.png

V256w.pngKXjn4.png

CHAPTER 1 - 23/34 TURNS

The enemies in the forest moved weirdly, so Sigurd was one space short of seizing. I was lucky and remembered mid chapter than Lex actually needs his Iron axe to get the Hero one.

TO GENOA - 4 TURNS

Sigurd just rushed down, ignoring the enemies for the most part, they all went after Noish on a forest. Lex killed Kinbois himself, for the Hand Axe. Sigurd had to equip his Iron Lance so he wouldn't kill Ayra.

TO MARPHA - IM NOT ACTUALLY SURE, BUT I'M GUESSING 6 TURNS

Sigurd talked to Ayra, I want that Hero Sword. He charged left past most of the axedudes (who were attacking Lex and Noish to the north). He engaged Kinbois on the EP, then finished on the Player phase, with something like 7 HP left. Oh, and Fin took on Elliot and his cronies, but it turns out they give the shittiest exp ever for some reason, he got none from killing the normal knights, and like 20 for killing Elliot himself.

TO VERDANE - 13 TURNS IF THE LAST ONE WAS ACTUALLY 6

Trudged through the forest, but Jamka moved weird and blocked Sigurd for a turn. Nothing really noteable here, Sigurd used the Iron lance in the forest so he would actually get attacked.

ZDNfA.pngQIJZa.png

s7OJo.pngOBs4N.png

hpylw.png

Oh, and obligitory Holyn getting killed by someone other than Sigurd:

SJafa.png

CHAPTER 2 - 27/61 TURNS

Holy shit Fin is awesome

Anyway,

TO ELLIOT'S CASTLE - 9 turns, I think,

I need to start remembering the castle specific seizes. Anyhow, I'm hungry, so I'll finish this later.

My cavalry ran to Lachesis, and recruited her for the knight ring. Sigurd ran far ahead while the others lagged behind to get exp. He killed the boss and seized on turn 9.

TO MACKILY - 15 OR 16 TURNS

Killed the boss with a silver sword crit. I dunno why, but I don't normally have 50 kills on it by this time. **Shrugs** Sigurd got the elite ring because nobody else was close enough.

TO SLEEP STAFF DUDE 20, 21, OR 22 TURNS

I can't really remember, but Fin made an epic stand here after buying the shield ring, clearing out most of the enemies before Sigurd got there. Sigurd killed the boss on one of the above turns. Noish got put to sleep while collecting money. Lex used the return ring to go home and deal with Fury and Co.

TO AGUSTY - 27 TURNS

Sigurd moved up a little bit after clearing the arena for a heal, then Deirdre warped Sylvia to the sleep staff castle, allowing Sigurd to get danced and move even further ahead. He stepped in front of Shagaal on turn 26 (after killing the ballista in the way) and crit blicked him on the PP. Didn't even have to deal with Zyne, Sigurd got too far ahead.

wYATs.pngh2rDC.png

R56wt.pngOlrYu.png

HfTZT.pngNepMO.png

9s6bR.pngCoRiM.png

Edited by General Horace

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, and obligitory Holyn getting killed by someone other than Sigurd:

SJafa.png

I thought it was especially hilarious when he managed to get defeated by Ethlin when I last played FE4.

Edited by Refa

I thought it was especially hilarious when he managed to get defeated by Ethlin when I last played FE4.

Yeah, I've got him with Deirdre before, that was especially sad. Anyway, Chapter 3 will be here later today, maybe chapter 4 depending on how motivated I am.

CHAPTER 3 - 16/77 TURNS

TO MADINO - 4 TURNS

Sigurd ran in a straight line and killed stuff. He doubled the boss and crit blicked him.

TO SHAGAAL - 9 TURNS

Sigurd ran to Shagaal, got hit by Eltshan, and critted him back and hit him once in return, and Fin killed him the next turn. Fin and Lex killed the cross knights (badly). Sigurd critted Shagaal, and hit him once more on turn 9 to seize on the same turn.

TO ORGAHIL - 16 TURNS

Fin ran back to Agusty to promote, his stats are pretty sexy. Lex went to fetch the restore staff, and Noish (with the pursuit ring) decimated the Pirates to the north with the Hero sword and got the leg ring, which he sold and Sigurd picked up. Sylvia helped Sigurd along his way, and he killed the boss on turn 16, and seized. Now, to abuse Jealousy to get Lex to bang Titlyu...

For the record, I could have cut down the Prologue by a turn (because I know exactly where I could have done it) but it would mean having one extra Hunter living for two turns and risking death with Sigurd (as if it wasn't bad enough with 7 HP).

And until about... let's call it midway into Chapter 3, I won't be able to match General Horace's turn counts (he's got Lex, Fin and Noish to my... well, pretty much just Alec). But once I get Fury and Levin...

Chapter 1: 23 Turns

Evans -> Genoa: 5

Genoa -> Marpha: 6

Marpha -> Verdane: 12

Extra Objectives:

- Recruit Ayra

- Obtain Warp and Return

The arena was fun. Especially the part where fucking Alec did better than Sigurd (bad RNs stopped Sigurd at the Wind Mage). Whatever. All of my units now have the weaponry they want along with some money.

Now there's a reason why I drafted (I stole the picks for that round) Alec. Alec has Nihil. Ayra has Meteor Sword. Jamka has Critical on his bow. Yeah... you can see where this is going. Of course, Jamka's not going to get recruited simply to save turns but... that's not really important. I'll miss the Killer Bow though.

Anyway, Sigurd and Alec skewered their way through Kinbois' forces as fast as possible while Midir played clean-up. Ayra went north to try to kill Alec but failed and managed to get out of range of Genoa, allowing for easy recruitment. All the while, Dew and Aideen ran for safety (towards Evans). Since the path was now clear, I trotted Ethlin out and got both the Warp and Return staves for later use (AKA for Fury and Levin to abuse). All three of them then booked it home to Evans.

Marpha was fun. Of course, Sigurd killed everything in sight but Alec did a lot of cleaning up after a church healing. One thing to note is that I'm putting a lot less kills than I could on the Silver Sword. I want to make sure Sigurd can actually afford the stuff that I want to send down to Celice and I know that the SSS will have 100 kills on it by the time Gen 2 starts. So if I get the chance, I have Sigurd use the Steel Lance or the Javelin if he can. If he needs the Evd, Silver Sword it is (16 kills before the 2nd Marpha army).

Anyway, Sigurd destroyed most of Marpha's army and took two turns to down Gandolf for the Skl Ring. Midir was useless, Ayra was crippled thanks to her horrid Move and Alec is the fucking man (he's coming close to ORKO range).

Verdane's last up. I remembered that Sigurd never cleared the arena and an arena win gives full HP. And Sigurd was at about a quarter HP. So... ARENA ABUSE! Sigurd quickly finished off the rest of the arena. Ayra quickly cleared the arena for some levels and collected some money from the villages. Sigurd pushed himself through the forest and Jamka because a number on the SSS. Managed to recruit Diadora before the passageway was clear. Since the brigands prefer to target her, the passageway clears faster than a colon with a lethal mix of laxatives running through it.

The rest of the chapter was essentially a blur. All I remember is Silence, Javelin!Sigurd, Resire on a forest and a dead Sandima. Not really that important.

Person      Level   HP  Str  Mgc  Skl  Spd  Lck  Def  Res   Gold   Rings
Sigurd     *17.71   46   18    0   18   15   11   12    4  18160   Skill, Magic
Alec        10.56   38   11    0   13   14    8   10    1  12620   
Midir        7.17   37   11    0    9   11    3   10    0  16500   Speed
Ayra         8.44   35   12    0   18   18    3    8    2  28940   
Diadora      7.05   29    0   17   11   12    6    3   18   4000   

Total Turns: 36. Matched Horace's count for this chapter (1 extra to Genoa, 1 less to Verdane) so I'm still back by 2.

Hey Life, you don't have to get the Bargain Ring sicne I can get it from Yied, and I don't want you to waste turns getting the Wind Sword, but the things that don't transfer down to second generation unless you inherit them like the Defender and Pursuit Ring and Knight Ring, I would really like.

Chapter 4 - 23/100 Turns

Sylvia bought the Leg Ring off Sigurd this chapter to help Dew get to the bridge one time. After buying the leg ring, she sold the bargain ring. Noish promoted, and finally proc'd his first point of speed. Lex stuck to Tiltyu the whole chapter. Claude and Sylvia had their conversation.

Sigurd made himself invincible in the forest with the light sword, while Dew and Sylvia went through the south woods. Sigurd killed the entire pegasus squad, and him and Dew continued to run to Thove. Dew opened the gate, and Sylvia danced him to saftey on turn 10. Sigurd killed the boss on turn 11 for the seize. Sylvia went to go get the defence sword, and Sigurd returned home. Sylvia bought the other return ring earlier on, so she returned home as well. Dew kinda chilled out to the north, the other pegasi wouldn't reach him anyway.

Waited for Mahnya to die (is it just me, or are the Beige Ritter always 1 square short of seizing Silesia) then Sigurd, with Sylvia's assistance, charged south, then past Silesia on to Zaxon. He parked in front of Daccar on turn 22, and killed him on turn 23 for the seize. Tiltyu ate the NPC's for EXP, hopefully she can promote next chapter.

K9XiZ.png2eXjV.png

Su5hy.pngWFvK7.png

HevZ4.pngz1Zl0.png

CHAPTER 5 - 23/123 TURNS

Curse you Tiltyu and Lex! I lost 3 turns here because they wouldn't fall in love on time. Oh well.

Sigurd ran, got Tyrfing, convoy'd it, and double critted Langbart with the Silver Sword.

He seized that particular castle on turn 4.

Patched Tyrfing up a little, and ran down to the Phinora, which was seized on turn 9!

Killed Leptor on turn 19 EP, and Sigurd just barely got to 50 Kills on the hero sword.

Refa, here's your Celice and Arthur:

vua7h.pngGQQH8.png

Light sword is in the convoy, so is the Silver Sword if you want it for some reason, the hero sword has 50 kills on it anyway.

I unfourtunatly forgot to get stats, but Sigurd had 185 kills, Lex had 42, Noish 36, and Tiltyu 14. Fin had quite a few as well, when he existed.

I'll grab your save here in a minute, Refa.

Edited by General Horace

I don't want you to waste turns getting the Wind Sword

Huh? Thunder Sword is dropped by the Madino boss in Chapter 3. That goes to Fury -> Fee. Why would I ever get the Wind Sword if I'm trying to match Horace's turn counts?

I actually never even get the Wind Sword in normal play because I'm either too lazy to move Dew up there, or I just forget. Is it effective against Flying units? I've never really used the Gen 2 one either.

• 2 weeks later...

/shrug

Sorry, man. A gesture of good faith might have gone appreciated here, especially after I asked you repeatedly to please start and even said at least once that I was starting to look for a replacement. Despite all that, you still didn't start.

EDIT: Also, Horace is already done with his team AND there's precedence in FEDS Draft 3:

Darros: Cain, Lena, Darros, Palla, Athena, Est, Maria, Jake, Dolph, Midia, Macellan -- 203 turns clear

eclipse: Caeda, Draug, Hardin, Castor, Rickard, Red Skittle, Boah, Tomas, Roshea, Lorenz, Ymir -- 146 turns clear

JB25: Abel, Ogma, Julian, Wolf, Minerva, Bord, Linde, Roger, Xane, Astram, Samson -- 168 turns clear

General_Horace: Frey, Barst, Cord, Wendell, Vyland, Catria, Ceasar, Horace, Gordin, Etzel -- 143 turns clear

Jean-Marc: Merric, Sedgar, Norne, Navarre, Wrys, Beck, Elice, Tiki, Matthis, Jeorge -- eclipse took over for a 152 turns clear

Edited by Integrity

I respect that. What I don't respect though, is having someone from another team in the same draft joining to oppose...himself? That's retarded. I might as well replace people who drafted Haar in their teams to beat my own turncount.

Prologue

10 turn clear

YES THAT'S RIGHT 10 TURNS

Sigurd ran down solo to Jungby, and easily cleared it in 5 turns. He recieved a heal from Ethlin, and a Silver Sword from Alvis, and headed west. He killed the dude on the bridge, and cantoed ahead, with Cuan behind him, and Ethlin behind Cuan. Cuan got rid of the lone hunter in the way on turn 10 PP, Ethlin moved ahead, and helped Sigurd with a Sibling Crit for a turn 10 seize!

QVSKA.png7oAB2.png

yTF1H.pngTfZdT.png

I6A7Z.pngbR8qC.png

IT GETS BETTER

CHAPTER 1

19 turn clear

Sigurd and Ethlin ran towards that south castle (the one with Ayra) and Sigurd sibling critted the boss for a 4 turn seize there. They then ran to Verdane with Cuan for a 9 turn clear of Verdane, with Cuan weakening the boss, and Sigurd finishing. Deirdre spawned in an advantageous position and was actually able to silence Sandima.

8b7wC.pngYywc4.png

vi5OX.pngHoAvF.png

IAKXD.pngKnGm7.png

i4SqA.pngxmd36.png

29 turns total

Edited by General Horace