Any way to edit battle history (tactician rank)?

Belf

Just wondering, what are you attempting to do? Just so we can potentially be more helpful; are you trying to edit a battle history record in your game save or the requirements for the battle history rankings?

If it's the latter, try looking for the Chapter Data Editor Nightmare module and I believe you'll find the turn and funds rankings towards the bottom. A word of warning, the rankings for "Hector mode" listed in the module aren't actually used in the game.

Just wondering, what are you attempting to do? Just so we can potentially be more helpful; are you trying to edit a battle history record in your game save or the requirements for the battle history rankings?

If it's the latter, try looking for the Chapter Data Editor Nightmare module and I believe you'll find the turn and funds rankings towards the bottom. A word of warning, the rankings for "Hector mode" listed in the module aren't actually used in the game.

Actually I wanted to do the former. Sorry for being vague.

That'd be editing save game data, right? Or at least you'd have to memory hack it while it was in the RAM... I don't know of any cheat codes that do that or of any FE game save hackers or anything like that SO I think your only real option is to change the ranking requirements to something so easy that you'd have to get a really high level. No other ideas from me, sorry. >_>

It'd be simpler to just change the value in the RAM, yeah, and have it be re-saved with the new modifed value to the game's SRAM. It's definitely the easiest method. Editing the save file itself is often more complicated on account of checksums.