WE ARE ANONYMOUS.

Life

Friends! Americans! Non-Americans! Countrymen! Lend me your ears!

Far too long have we suffered under the rule of the tyrannical fruit named "Tangerine". We have toiled under the wait of a Mr. "Jyo". And what do we have to show for our obedience?! Nothing!

Gentlemen and gentlewomen! Today, I propose a new age of Serenes Forest! Today, the people shall rule the forum, not the dictators! Let us throw off the yoke of our suppressors and lead SF to an age of glory and victory! I stand before you today as a prophet of this new age!

WE ARE ANONYMOUS. WE CANNOT BE KILLED. WE ARE MORE THAN FLESH AND BLOOD. WE ARE AN IDEA AND A WAY OF LIFE. WE ARE... MAN.

Followers may sign below. Joining the revolution is free. We just require a pound of flesh as a token of your following. Thank you.

Edited by Bblader

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I HAVE PROOF OF TANGERINE'S INFIDELITY! SHE ATTEMPTED TO BAN A USER TODAY FOR MERELY CRYING OUT FOR HELP! DO YOU WANT TO BE RULED BY DICTATORS LIKE THAT?! I THINK NOT!

Plus I'm like the most beloved admin ever so nobody would wanna overthrow me.

COMRADES! DO NOT BE FOOLED BY HER LIES! SHE WANTS YOU ALL TO SUBMIT! FIRST FOX, THEN VINCENT, NOW ALL OF US! BUT WE SHALL PERSEVERE! LET US NOT BE LED ASTRAY BY HER WILY LOOKS AND CHARMS! COME COMRADES! TO ARMS!

COMRADES! DO NOT BE FOOLED BY HER LIES! SHE WANTS YOU ALL TO SUBMIT! FIRST FOX, THEN VINCENT, NOW ALL OF US! BUT WE SHALL PERSEVERE! LET US NOT BE LED ASTRAY BY HER WILY LOOKS AND CHARMS! COME COMRADES! TO ARMS!

I'm pretty sure it was the fruit doing the submitting to the fox.

After all, we all know Tangerene is too Uke to be on top there.

Plus I'm like the most beloved admin ever so nobody would wanna overthrow me.

:tangerine:

Nobody? That's so not true. If I could get Nightmare to be admin again I would even go so far as (wanting to) overthrow you to do it, if that was somehow what it took.

LET US FACE THIS ORANGE AND HER BRAINWASHED TROOPS IN OPEN COMBAT! FIRST TO FALL OR CRY "MATEI" SHALL LOSE! I CHALLENGE YOUR GREATEST FIGHTER, PLUM!