FE4 Mafia - Game over

Jaybee

Let me just say I am naturally suspicious. Its why NOC is not great for me. And... I hate to say it, but my school just took incredible precedence. My teachers just moved finals back a week, so I need to cram heavily, without much distraction. Sub please.

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cant quote on phone. sucks but obuiously it is. im just thinking its off at how many people are suspected by 13th. i mean it could be good but we arent getting anything out of you pressuring people excpt for alot of roleclaims. which is what the mafia would want without having to mass roleclaim. also lover bulletproof? this doesnt add up to me.

##VOTE: 13Th shadow.

i cant bold on phone but please count that.

I'm kind of a bit reluctant on voting 13th.

Right when he is getting pressure, he quits. But i don't want to lynch a bad played townie and possibly affcet the role of another potential protecting townie. Now if he is lying than there truly isn't anything to worry about but 13th is just ugh. Why does he quit right when it gets heated :( I was getting in the mood for a good argument too...

^I am not quitting due to you. My finals were scheduled to be the 19th. Now they're on the 12th. My school hates me. So I have to cram and not be distracted. *runs off to get back to studying.*

I also can't do much more than random stuff in NOC. OC gives me options. NOC means I have to just do stuff. And I don't believe in being quiet.

^I am not quitting due to you. My finals were scheduled to be the 19th. Now they're on the 12th. My school hates me. So I have to cram and not be distracted. *runs off to get back to studying.*

You have to understand that at the time for it to happen, it had to be right now. I won't say you are lying, but i can have my doubts.

ATTENTION, ALL PLAYERS. MY HAIR IS TELLING ME THAT KAOZ HAS BEEN SUBBED IN FOR 13THSHADOW! BACK TO THE DUEL!

dammit, wrong theme

EDIT: And. . .I can't spell.

Edited by eclipse

2. WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE CALLING HIM RAYKITTY?

What did you say about it?

I feel like running away now. Preferably to the Green Hills.

I'm not sure about what I should do when a scummy player asks for a sub when he's pressured. But I'll trust 11thshadow this time and let him get away with it. If he's really having a hard time with school, then I wish him luck.

Do it, and I might modkill you. . .or I might whack you repeatedly over the head with a dead fish.

Someone with sense has requested votals, so I'll work on that. If you guys see any errors, do let me know.

Done, I think. Please let me know if there's any errors.

[5] StSS - Proto, Core, kirsche, Bal, 13thshadow/Kaoz

[2] Core - Nightmare, Kay

[1] 13thshadow/Kaoz - Shinori

[1] Furetchen/Rapier - StSS

[1] Proto - Furetchen/Raiper

[1] Slayer - Psych

Thank you Nightmare~!

[4] StSS - Proto, Core, Bal, 13thshadow/Kaoz

[1] 13thshadow/Kaoz - Shinori

[1] Core - Nightmare

[1] Furetchen/Rapier - StSS

[1] Proto - Furetchen/Raiper

[1] Slayer - Psych

Ok then, I've more or less read the thread...

First of all

## Unvote

## Vote: Slayer

You contributed the least over the course of the game I believe, so tell me who you would lynch and why.

I'd also like to hear Bal's thoughts on the current situation.

Anything anyone would like me to talk about maybe? Subbing in is always a bit of a painful progress, so I'll leave it at that for now.

Ok then, I've more or less read the thread...

First of all

## Unvote

## Vote: Slayer

You contributed the least over the course of the game I believe, so tell me who you would lynch and why.

Me i'd lynch you if i was forced. Not for anything you have said but rather 13ths nonsensical post and random fickle votes. Also the claim of Connceted bp are just kinda suspicious.