FE4 Mafia - Game over

Jaybee

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When is phase end.

Just a pro tip, could you put the phase end in the topic description. Crawling through pages and pages of posts just to find the one which says extension is a pain in the ass.

So Iris are you claiming lynch bomb or night bomb? They are two seperate roles. Because i am lynch bomb.

And psyche your a survivor/safeguard you said? Thats a weird type of role.

Psych said he was tracker, IIRC... Kay was the one who said that. >___>

Oh, Proto said previously that'd it be a better idea not to claim what bomb, but I don't know, what do the rest of you guys think? I don't mind going into further detail about it, since everyone's 'claimed', but, it's always better to keep the mafia guessing. And looking back at my role, I'm still suspicious of you.

##Vote: Kay

Just to get my vote up in there. Also when does iris get back on? I'd like to ask her a question or two.

I honestly feel like you're sheeping, here, trying to save your own skin, and although I can see the discrepancy between Kay's actions and what the rest of the town saw, I'd like more of your thoughts...!

Votals? idk, I probably messed up

Kay [4] - Psych, Nightmare, Kirsche, Shinori

Shinori [4] - Iris, Kaoz, Kay, Proto

Now, I'm thinking that one of the BPs might be a scum. The intention behind such is to mole the town. There is just way too much night control going on for me to believe all these claims.

Town bomb is also pretty sketchy. Basically there's 3 roles where the mafia kills will fail and a fourth role which would actually kill one of them? Very, very unlikely. I'm 90% sure Iris is lying because of this. Bomb is a great scum claim because it cannot be proven and is fairly common.

Also, therte might be a safeguard a faction type deal, with Nightmare as town safeguard and Kay as scum safeguard (or vice versa). This would essentially give the scum a hitman though, so I'm not sure if this is very likely and I'm willing to bet it isn't.

Yeah, I understand that my role does sound very suspicious, and I can't really do anything to prove it, besides my word. But other than that, I'm just wondering if the other reason why you're suspicious is because of my inactivity? Just a question.

If we lynch Kay and she does turn out to be Survivor/Safeguard, then I'd assume Nightmare is scum (or vice versa), but that leaves numbers as... at most, five town, because of the night phase. This doesn't put us at MYLO, but, really, we're getting there.

Just a pro tip, could you put the phase end in the topic description. Crawling through pages and pages of posts just to find the one which says extension is a pain in the ass.

I already suggested this to him, but, ...nothing. I think he enjoys his snarky little comments in the topic description.

Silly Joshy.

And it'll be around 3 a.m EST when phase ends for me, (if I did the conversions right), so obviously, I won't be awake... Thanks Joshy.

Facepalm_emote_gif.gif

Well frankly as its been stated she said she is survivor/safeguard and she baltently said she was attempting to help the mafia. Id rather not get lynched because i have no control whatsoever of who dies with me. And if we lost two town today because of me just over analyzing things and thinking too much thats just going to screw us over. Down two town form our overall game total of ten people puts us at 8 people total. Mafia has only lost one which means they most likely have 3 people left in a group of 8 they get a kill tonight and it would be 3:3:1 ratio. versus a possible 5:3 ratio if we lynch kay. Whereas also if we did lynch me, not only would we lose one other person kay has claimed she was most likely going to help the mafia which means she could easily group with them tommorow turning it into a 3:4 Ratio in mafias favor winning them this game.

This is assuming that mafia only has 3 players left.

Meaning the VERY FIRST CLAIM in the game was true.

lol13th, I think it was mentioned; and if not, then, the very next claim by Raymond was also true.

Why is that if I may ask?

Im assuming because nightmare claimed safeguard and if kay is safeguard why would there be two of the same role?

I'm actually agreeing with Shinori on this one, but I do acknowledge the possible chance (although slim) of there being a second safeguard as Strawman pointed out.

Oh right, wanted to ask: can everyone list who they think is most to least scummy, just so we can see each other's perspectives?

My list from scummiest to least.

Kay (Claimed she was planning on grouping with mafia)

Diavolo (Still dont know about all of this stuff buthes looked scummy all game to everyone and kay thinks he is mafia as well)

Strawman(Still a slight possibility of him being an SK either way he hasnt said much and he wasted his vig shots on town.)

Nightmare (Quiet all game hasnt said much)

Kirche(Kind of in the middle because ether was inactive. Not his fault but i dont know what to say about him.)

Kaoz, proto, and psych all seem clear and definite town to me.

Oh right, wanted to ask: can everyone list who they think is most to least scummy, just so we can see each other's perspectives?

Kill: Kay

Kill at least one of the following: Shinori, Iris

Possible kill targets: Core, Psych, Nightmare, Kevin, Strawman

Probably don't kill: Proto

Don't kill: Kaoz

I believe the reasons for the various levels are obvious.

Kay, since she admitted to it

Core/Shinori, since, well, for the reasons I've mentioned before

Uhh, the rest seem to have the same scum level so no point in listing out.

This is Nightmare Code for "I have no idea who else."

Man, where is everyone?

And:

(1) I've been back for a while, Shinori. How come you didn't respond to my other post or ask these "one or two" questions for me? I just find it very suspicious if you're supposedly a town player.

(2) Strawman, get in here, and vote....!

(3) Input from everyone, despite their roles, would be nice. Who are we lynching today?

Off to piano and then other extracurriculars, and then, homework. Be back late at night.

1) Ive never been victim of a counter claim whatsoever. And as i said if your not a lynch bomb then they are two seperate roles and would still go along with all of the passive roles that are in this game. Also what other post? I responded to the one i saw. I think imissed one. Let me check.

I honestly feel like you're sheeping, here, trying to save your own skin, and although I can see the discrepancy between Kay's actions and what the rest of the town saw, I'd like more of your thoughts...!

Well frankly as its been stated she said she is survivor/safeguard and she baltently said she was attempting to help the mafia. Id rather not get lynched because i have no control whatsoever of who dies with me. And if we lost two town today because of me just over analyzing things and thinking too much thats just going to screw us over. Down two town form our overall game total of ten people puts us at 8 people total. Mafia has only lost one which means they most likely have 3 people left in a group of 8 they get a kill tonight and it would be 3:3:1 ratio. versus a possible 5:3 ratio if we lynch kay. Whereas also if we did lynch me, not only would we lose one other person kay has claimed she was most likely going to help the mafia which means she could easily group with them tommorow turning it into a 3:4 Ratio in mafias favor winning them this game.

This is assuming that mafia only has 3 players left.

Does anyone have any idea where we might be on the whole can we afford mislynches/how many town deaths can we afford thing? I'm not quite sure how thats determined but I have a theory that would greatly benefit from such estimates.

;/

Kay (6): Psych, Nightmare, Kirsche, Shinori, StSS, Kaoz

A certain someone has reminded me that there's a majority. Kay gets, uh, three hours from this post to do something about it. I think she should be on by then. If not, I get to end the phase.

;/

Kay (6): Psych, Nightmare, Kirsche, Shinori, StSS, Kaoz

A certain someone has reminded me that there's a majority. Kay gets, uh, three hours from this post to do something about it. I think she should be on by then. If not, I get to end the phase.

I think its:

Kay [7] - Psych, Nightmare, Kirsche, Shinori, Core, Strawman, Kaoz

Shinori [4] - Iris, Kay, Proto

Since you forgot Core from Kay's votes?

And I thought the phase ended later, but this works better for me because of bedtime, though.

Whereas also if we did lynch me, not only would we lose one other person kay has claimed she was most likely going to help the mafia which means she could easily group with them tommorow turning it into a 3:4 Ratio in mafias favor winning them this game.

I was helping the mafia, because I couldn't do much to help the town win without talking too much and making myself a target unless I claimed, which I did not want to do. I have no particular reason to help the mafia if it makes me a known threat to the town, unless I'm confident that my vote can end the game.

Kay (Claimed she was planning on grouping with mafia)

If you think that's a scumtell, that's ridiculous. Listing people in order of suspicion is about whether you think they're mafia. Claiming safeguard would make sense as mafia, but would I have admitted to helping the mafia then? No point giving the town a reason to kill me if it's not even the truth. I was planning on it because it was the safest way to try to win. That's no longer the case, so I'll do things differently. It would be pretty stupid for me to openly continue to help the mafia, no?

Survivor =/= scum. Claiming third party is suspicious, yeah, but what other role would I have? I can't be a Serial Killer or anything like that, since Psych knows I've been visiting people and they haven't died. What mafia role could I have? Core didn't claim to be roleblocked the first time I targeted him.

You guys don't have time to waste on lynching me unless you seriously think I'm mafia. Furthermore, something in my role PM indicates that the mafia is likely to benefit from my death. I can't explain this further, italics, etc. You're just going to have to take my word for it. Look, I think the mafia probably won't bother killing me now that I've claimed. They can't waste time on that either. So, you guys can go ahead and pick targets for me if you wanna test my claim or something. For now, I think Corey is really likely to be scum. You've got a whole lot of targets better than me.

Shinori [3] - Iris, Kay, Proto

I meant three here because I can't count.

1) Ive never been victim of a counter claim whatsoever. And as i said if your not a lynch bomb then they are two seperate roles and would still go along with all of the passive roles that are in this game. Also what other post? I responded to the one i saw. I think imissed one. Let me check.

All right, the response seemed a little unrelated when I had last checked it, but I'll let this pass, but what about those questions you had for me? And well, looking back at my role, while it's not the exact same, it is very similar and causes me to not trust you (along with your generally scummy actions).

Does anyone have any idea where we might be on the whole can we afford mislynches/how many town deaths can we afford thing? I'm not quite sure how thats determined but I have a theory that would greatly benefit from such estimates.

So say we lynch Kay today; we know she's not Town, so she's either scum or what she had claimed? Anyways, that would leave us at 6:3 for night 4 or 5:2:1 (if Kay was scum). Then the mafia kills one of town the night later. So.... 5:3, or 4:2:1. If the third part is hostile.... then... yeah. Say we mislynch a second time: numbers down to 4:3, or 3:2:1... then next night phase, 3:3, (2:2:1...and the supposed third party might not help).

This is all assuming the ratio of the game was 12:4:1.

So to conclude, mislynching is a terrible idea, but we might be able to stand one mislynch....maybe. So what's your idea?

Oh, and if Kay's not scum....what are the chances that Nightmare is?

The problem is that there aren't enough kills to suspect an SK, though the town win condition mentions a hostile third party. Unless the SK just hasn't been shooting people(and you all, especially Shinori since he just doesn't want to believe me, believe what I told you about my role and results) it just doesn't add up. With me, the mafia, and an SK could have easily been a 3 kill night. But we have 2 nights with 1 kill and 1 night with 2 kills. However, even without evidence of an SK, there is still that hostile third party. And you just admitted to being third party. And according to town win condition we have to eliminate hostile third party to win. That doesn't mean you are that hostile third party, but it is definitely a viable conclusion given what we know.