Your most wanted characters for a Smash Brothers game

RNG Princess

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's exactly the point. He would be ridiculous

Birdo would be funny too.

what are you waiting for? 030 go vote for Mr. Toad and Mr.(Ms.?) Birdo.

I dislike Roy and idk why :lol:

Edited by Queen_Kittylincia

Girahim.

If he isn't there i will be disappoint.

Also Idun. More FE villains should be represented.

I would want to say Monica Raybrandt, but seeing as Level 5 doesn't have the rights to the Dark Cloud series last I checked, it's a pipe dream at this point.

And if any VC game was released on a Nintendo system, I would throw out Avan Hardins and Alicia Melchiott as well. But alas.

Phoenix wright is in a fighting game.

Ultimate-Marvel-vs-Capcom-3-Phoenix-Wright-vs-Nova-Gameplay-Trailer_5.jpg

So its not out of the question.

I feel like this actually rules him out of being in a Smash game. Phoenix is Capcom's weird, novelty cash-cow. I don't think they're going to give him up to Nintendo. >o<

I said it there and I'll say it here

"70% of this list made me want to stab babies."

Normally when people make such a juxtaposition they use an example of something they don't like doing.

I said it there and I'll say it here

"70% of this list made me want to stab babies."

I didn't really look at it that hard but from what I saw only around half of it was third parties so

What do I hate?

Anything that isn't Isaac or Megaman for the most part. Ridley will never be in, too many TP, Doctor Mario and Waluigi, Tingle, Vaati, adding characters for the sake of adding characters... it's just bad. The few good choices are really offset due to his stupid selections.

What do I hate?

Anything that isn't Isaac or Megaman for the most part. Ridley will never be in, too many TP, Doctor Mario and Waluigi, Tingle, Vaati, adding characters for the sake of adding characters... it's just bad. The few good choices are really offset due to his stupid selections.

die

Ridley is seriously too big and only works as a boss.

god plenty of people are scaled up, do you really think they're so retarded that they think scaling something down is suuuuch a huge deal?

Actually I wouldn't be surprised considering it's Sakurai, but.

I like Ridley bro, I really do. But the point is scaling him is far more difficult due to his size in comparison with Samus unlike Olimar and unlike Bowser Ridley's size has always been consistent (minus the original, but they fixed that in the remake :D) so yeah. Sakurai even admitted to how difficult it would be. I love Ridley but unfortunately it won't happen.

Also, Waluigi is a spin off character and has never appeared in a main series game. Deal with it while I main Metal Mario in MK7 and love every second of it.

Edited by 3-13Archer