What the balls happened to the Youtubes?

Ein

I just checked it out a few hours ago to upload something, and it actually wasn't too bad. I love the way channels look now (and all the layout options), although I agree that the front page is a hot mess. XP

Youtube went ahead and made the setup more confusing and ugly.

You don't even have much options for the channel layouts anyways!angry.gif

You have four, all of which look better than the previous one! XD

wait a minute why can't I make my favourites show up on my account with the new layout

like I literally can't unless I make a new playlist and add all 370 of my current favourites to it

youtube

wait a minute why can't I make my favourites show up on my account with the new layout

like I literally can't unless I make a new playlist and add all 370 of my current favourites to it

youtube

The 'favorites tab' has been renamed to the 'featured tab'. :0

I personally like the attempt at Aero design. There's room for improvement though, as always. Granted I'm not that much of a Youtube user, though.

Edited by blllllack.mmmmmamba.ops

youtube

Just go to your channel, on the right:

4ff2f8c0ff00fb4a2e84c0882368d934.png

um I actually liked it because it's not like you get to the front page and there's like a billion lines that say THISDUDELIKEDTHISANDUPLOADEDTHIS scattered around everywhere now there's like this little list and you can click a dude on your list and see what the fuck that dude has uploaded recently

EDIT: Whew, the whole part of it I actually use (the top roughly 15th of the page) is unchanged.

nyaaaaa

EDIT: holy fuck it's december

Edited by Integrity

I prefer the old one. It was less cluttered. Whatever, I'll get used to it.

I don't like the new channel design. I wouldn't really care if I could easily get to my favorites. I hope that when the new design is mandated the favorites will be easily accessible.

Remember the first YT channels?

No, not really.

I will say one good thing about the new channel design. The video thumbnails under the videos tab are the perfect size. Small enough to have quite a few on a page, but big enough for each one to seem unique.