Prince of Tennis Mafia - Game Over

Kaoz

Thanks. My vote on JB was because of my role. . .I assumed your unvote was because of the same.

Nope. Just me being unsure of myself, as usual.

So, I think we should take a closer look at Strawman. I could assist with that once I return.

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, either mafia or town has a roleblocker.

Are you sure?

*is shot repeatedly*

@Inspector claim 'scumminess': Duly noted. The thing is, if we net another guilty, that's either a faulty result or another scum down, and if we can get a second scum down by the end of this cycle, Town's basically in auto win. Town to anti-town ratio should be 8:4, unless this is one of those odd setups.

If our dear investigator got a clear (or, gasp, a neutral survivor), I don't think that would be the greatest to out. Not sure if outing the roleblocker would be a good thing yet, as I've seen them on both sides of the fence. Still, blocking Bizz. . . ;/

So I assume Lefties are the equivalent of scum in this game? The wincon sounded more like an alternate town faction (cult?), but Ninja by itself only makes sense as a scum role, so...

So Kay and Proto are a hydra now? Okay.

I'm wondering if that Tables vote was last minute distancing, since there was no way he was getting Tables lynched. Honestly probably not worth looking into since it's something scum did when they were about to die anyway, but it's interesting.

I need to re-read.

Also, I kind of doubt the person who roleblocked Levity was town, given that I'm the only person who was wary as her as far as I can remember, and I'm not a roleblocker. So yeah.

Unless there's a Jailer or somethin'.

Jailers simultaneously roleblock and protect their target.

Uh, just to make sure I get this straight. . .

Jailer - Roleblock/protect

Kidnapper - Jailer with a silence?

Can't see the point of the "protect" part, as there were no kills during Cycle 1.

Yeah, but it doesn't make sense for a jailer to go and act last cycle, since there were no kills. So we have reading comp fail, or roleblocker is scum.

Hey, does anybody else think that this game might be multifaction? JB flipped orange instead of a standard red (though that could just be a stylistic thing), and "all threats to the lefties" could imply that there's another scumteam.

I dunno, I'm paranoid.

Uhhh. . .you mean multi-mafia? If so, then it's most likely paired scumteams, as 6:3:3 doesn't seem fair.

My wincon says "town" on it, and I don't see a list of all the other "town" players, so I don't think it's multifaction in the way I'm thinking of.

I don't think it matters!

I'm just used to the main scumteam flipping red, with orange being reserved for third parties. Based onyour response I'm assuming the orange is stylistic and I'm just making a fool out of myself because I'm paranoid.

Honestly, I'm confused as to why mafia roleblocked me if this is the case. What was their motive behind doing that? I don't remember Prims being the only one remotely suspicious of me?

Maybe they thought you were a Power Role for whatever reason? Mafia roleblockers don't have much to go on N1 besides gut.

So I guess now it's time to look over D1 again, now that we have a scumflip. or you guys could just elect me as town leader and SMS me your roles

ProtoKay and Kevin are probably town, based on the way JB jumped on them to push the middle of their wagons. Kevin especially, since he was the one who helped JB's wagon take off. Paperblade is probably town too, since I don't think JB's wagon would have taken off without him. Levity is also most likely town by way of roleblock, unless later stuff comes up to make us think she lied. I'm also liking Snike a lot from this post alone because a lot of his observations are pretty reasonable (I agree with what he said about Balcerzak and Strawman), but it was so late in the day that it's hard to actually gather anything about his alignment from the JB vote.

I seriously want to consider sheeping the flipped scum on Psych/Tables because I can't remember anything notable Tables did yesterday despite him posting (even his main case on Bal never really got anybody else involved in it), but he wasn't around for the last 24 hours, so there's no real interactions with JB to analyze that weren't intentionally set up by JB. I expect Psych to make up for Tables' lack of solid D1 content now that he's here (which also means that I also expect him to actually read the thread instead of asking what the hell is going on).

##Vote eclipse

I'm feeling pretty iffy about this post now that we know JB's flip. Apathy isn't directly tied to alignment, so given that Naglfar had already placed a vote down on Snike, that looks like a convenient excuse to start a potential counterwagon to JB. Also finding it odd that she suddenly placed JB over Kevin, who she had previously been tunneling on for the entire day - JB would have been higher than Kevin for a while, so why was she keeping her vote on Kevin for the entire day? I'm reading JB's spot on the list as potential distancing.