Prince of Tennis Mafia - Game Over

Kaoz

I think... I prefer the latter. Things happening and all. Obviously I don't like Strawman, but this would be a dangerous road to walk, so I'd like to hear everyone's opinions. And be quick with them, because I'll be asleep for the last chunk of the phase.

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually no wait, now I remember why I said NL specifically

If Naglfar is evil he is going to vote for whoever and kill a townie because he can. However that can be fixed by people being on near deadline to stop stealths or us telling him what to do.

What are the odds that we have a mafia doublevoter? Paper's theory will prove Naggy's ROLE, not his alliance.

A mafia doublevoter would be kind of strange, since the lynch is the town's weapon, and I don't see many ways for that to not be OP.

Can you please leave your personal vendettas out of this? Normally I don't like to whine about a single person being suspicious of me but you did the same thing in Itemafia and DT2 because I was suspicious of Proto (oh noes)

Personal vendettas? I have nothing like that against you, Paperblade, and if I did, I'd be happy to leave it out of this. Don't be ridiculous. I just didn't like the way you were posting. I also don't like that you're basically saying I'm stupid, so you don't need a defense. Looks bad, IMO. You're contributing more actual :words:, as Prims would say, now, so that's cool.

I'd say have Naglfar test his claim on Strawman if Strawman doesn't come up with a good defense sometime pretty quickly, or Bal doesn't object.

Your reaction to me in many recent games was "Paper must be scum because not contributing!!!" even though I have always felt that my posts were of a satisfactory level of content and that several others were posting a lot more bullshit than me. What am I supposed to think?

Also, I'm kind of inclined to let Bal choose who Nags votes based on claims. I'm not even sure that this is the best idea, I was suggesting a mayor test. =/

Hmmm... Now I'm curious to see what happens when there is a 3+ way tie...

The problem is by the time Strawman has time to mount a counter, Naglfar will probably be asleep. I think, after further review, it might be best to chance the no lynch and use Paperblade's method. Strawman's claim is not improbable, and it would be a shame to lose it if true. I'll need to review the records of what exactly he has been saying in the thread and how that jives one more time, but I am rapidly approaching levels of tired that will probably hinder my ability to think well.

##Unvote

I'm going to go to sleep now, and I will try to dream of the best way to handle the not-unlikely eventuality that setting up the mayor-claim-test may not be as easy as it seems on paper due to people not showing up to vote/unvote, and to keep rolling around the info in my head for the most likely scum claims, or failing that the least damaging mislynches. I would not be unhappy if there was more information when I wake, but I'm pretty sure it looks like the others are holding out for the cop's c2 clear, at this point.

wait... um...

I'm a little confused. What exactly does the mayor entail, then? I'm a little unfamiliar with the mechanics of the role. Am I supposed to unvote or keep my vote on for this plan to work? I'm a little lost...

geez, can't just call it a doublevoter... /complain whine etc.

I would presume this would be for the same reason nobody just calls the Town Doctor a "Town Guy Who Stops Kills At Night".

Also, I'm feeling pretty paranoid about Naglfar's claim, since a doublevoter fakeclaim could actually screw with town quite a bit and perhaps even force a 1v1 trade given the game mechanics. I'm honestly not sure what we should do, and the slip about there being 4 scum is pretty suspicious as well.

To be specific, if Naglfar is part of a 4-man scumteam and slipped, then forcing us into a 1v1 trade by way of mayor fakeclaim would actually be a huge boon to him, since it'd put us in potential LYLO.

I'm thinking we go with Paper's plan and chance the No Lynch, if everybody can be on in time to organize it. I'd personally have Naglfar vote Psych/Core over Strawman, since I really haven't found Strawman as objectionable as everybody has been saying he is.

##Unvote

Snike still needs to pop up and say something.

To be specific, if Naglfar is part of a 4-man scumteam and slipped, then forcing us into a 1v1 trade by way of mayor fakeclaim would actually be a huge boon to him, since it'd put us in potential LYLO.

...wait, no it wouldn't, because scum isn't allowed to kill on N1.

Which could actually be a way of preventing early LYLO due to four scum, but I still think four scum is a bit steep for 12p either way.

Ah, fuck, let's go with Paper's plan anyway. Still nominating Psycore for lynch.

...though, does anybody feel like lynching Snike for blatant hypocrisy on that Strawman vote, which is now looking like a really convenient votepark for scum!Snike in hindsight?

This is now the Prims Stream Of Consciousness Thread.

The problem with lynching Snike would be that he hasn't claimed and I'd feel pretty irritated if we had to out a ~THIRD CLAIM~ today, but on the other hand, Psycore's Nurse claim feels more believable thanks to Bal.

I still want to lynch Snike anyway. Dude's been kept his vote down on Strawman for disappearing, then promptly disappeared while still advocating Strawman's lynch, which is honestly pretty silly and doesn't look like a town effort even if he is feeling unmotivated.